• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you in highschool or middle school

HS or MS?

• Highschool

Votes: 40 80.0%
  • Middle school

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
halfway through high school and wish i was already done

Neither. I graduated high school in 2015, so not too long ago.

I'm currently failing as an adult

(which means I graduated four years ago)

5 years graduated for High School....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol, lovely time of life, isn't it?

So many options, so many things you should probably be doing but no money or skill.

i'm so glad to see that not only am i not the only one in uni, but i'm also not the only one in grad school. (if you could read that sentence, you can probably consider yourself educated enough.) i did cringe a little every time i saw someone say 'elementary school'

5 years graduated for High School....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol, lovely time of life, isn't it?

So many options, so many things you should probably be doing but no money or skill.

Y'all feel me. So many jobs that want people in their early 20's, with 40 years experience. ;;

I'm not going into debt to go to college, especially since I can't think of anything to go to collage for.
Most of anything I would actually want to do, requires an apprenticeship or trade school.

I graduated from high school years ago, so chalk me up as another neither as far as the poll is the concerned.

Back