• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you in highschool or middle school

HS or MS?

• Highschool

Votes: 40 80.0%
  • Middle school

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
Jokes on you, I've never been to a school that had middle school. My educational path was primary school (6 years), then directly high school (4 years).
I'm in Uni now finishing my first degree, hopefully graduating next school year.

Highschool. But we call it secondary school in England. You Americans are disgusting.

I'm a drop-out, but I'd be in my senior year if I was still in school, so I voted high school.

i'm in the swedish equivalent of high school, i'm in my second year which means i only have one year left and then i'll graduate.

You should have put a college/university or finished education option, y'know this site is full of old people

I'm in 8th grade, where I live kindergarten-8th grade is elementary, 9th-12th is high school so I'm still elementary :p

(But I voted middle school anyway)

Last edited:
Dear freshman:
Y'know how people say don't stress? Well throw that crap out the window because you might as well get your grey hairs now while they're on sale!
No joke I have a few from high school(Sophomore/10th grade)

Last edited:
highschool freshman

didn't go to "middle school", we just had elementary school (8 years, or 10 if you include kindergarten)

Back