-Chocolate Fountain
-Chocolate Cake
-Incense Burner
-Laptop
-Makeup Case
-Marshmallow Chair
-Display Cases
-Regal Set
-Classic Set (But I really just need the Classic Table)
-Peaches Parasol
-basic display stand
-Cabana Table
-Pave Table

Hybrids(only buying sets of 5 or more)(1tbt each)
---------
Pink flowers
Purple flowers

Normal flowers(sets of 5 or more)(1000 igb each)
--------------
White flowers

Last edited:
Hi! I can get you the chaise lounge, rococo clock, rococo bed, rococo candlestick, rococo chair, rococo dresser, rococo floor, rococo lamp, rococo sofa, and rococo table for 1 tbt each.

Hi sorry I just edited this post because I did not realize that I didn't put sofa after rococo. However, I will take your chaise lounge (2 if you have 2, if not just the one,) and your rococo sofa. Also recheck list, I added more things.

Hi sorry I just edited this post because I did not realize that I didn't put sofa after rococo. However, I will take your chaise lounge (2 if you have 2, if not just the one,) and your rococo sofa. Also recheck list, I added more things.

That's fine! I can get you 2 chaise lounges, rococo sofa, candy jar, and lotus lamp.

awesome thank you. so 5tbt, ill throw you 2 extra tbt to come drop everything off at me

I can also give you a sink, range, microwave, refrigerator, and pot rack if you need it for your kitchen.

Sure! I lost everything, my little cousin deleted my game. so restarting now, which kinda sucks

Sure! I lost everything, my little cousin deleted my game. so restarting now, which kinda sucks

Ohh, I'm sorry to hear that :-: I can't imagine being forced to restart, but if you ever need help with hybrids, lmk and I can help for free. I have a bunch of blue roses and some purple pansies, so I can always give them away.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, what's your town name? My character is Fenris from hollow.

yeah... I cannot say it has been easy. my town was almost complete... i was so close... but here we are, I cannot change what happened so I am just slowly rebuilding. I will open my gate, my town is mayfair. I just ask that you stay within the yellow box. And as for hybrids I am slowly breeding them. it takes forever.... ugh... I don't feel like ill ever be able to rebuild. not happy lol

EDIT: but I would be glad to pay you for any hybrids you are willing to give up

Last edited:
hi there! I can get you the following if you wouldn't mind waiting til later today to trade (it's 5am here and i am Exhausted, lol):

all 6 sanrio furniture sets (clothing included)
chocolate fountain
chocolate cake
incense burner
laptop
makeup case
marshmallow chair
display cases
regal set
classic table
peaches parasol
basic display stand
cabana table
pave table

would 200 tbt for everything be ok?

If you need help with hybreeding, feel free to contact me. I have plenty of flowers and hybreeding expertise to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back