Oh, dear, now I know why...

That's why I've got four towns! I enjoy working on two at a time (one in late stages and one in new stages), so I've got Harbor and Meteor in progress right now, while Feldspar and Flint are complete. I enjoy checking in from time to time, but I agree that designing the town is the most rewarding part.

That's why I've got four towns! I enjoy working on two at a time (one in late stages and one in new stages), so I've got Harbor and Meteor in progress right now, while Feldspar and Flint are complete. I enjoy checking in from time to time, but I agree that designing the town is the most rewarding part.

Hey, thank you, I didn't even know it this clearly, but that is exactly what I have been doing, working on one in late stages and one in new stages. So of course I need a new cartridge, and sooner than the "holidays," too! Time to put Elenrast to sleep for a while. Sweeet dreams, Elenrast! Mayor Rafael of Novaria (my first town which is now my second town, cause I did a refresh) can visit you in his dreams!

Last edited:
Back