• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Oh, dear, now I know why...

That's why I've got four towns! I enjoy working on two at a time (one in late stages and one in new stages), so I've got Harbor and Meteor in progress right now, while Feldspar and Flint are complete. I enjoy checking in from time to time, but I agree that designing the town is the most rewarding part.

That's why I've got four towns! I enjoy working on two at a time (one in late stages and one in new stages), so I've got Harbor and Meteor in progress right now, while Feldspar and Flint are complete. I enjoy checking in from time to time, but I agree that designing the town is the most rewarding part.

Hey, thank you, I didn't even know it this clearly, but that is exactly what I have been doing, working on one in late stages and one in new stages. So of course I need a new cartridge, and sooner than the "holidays," too! Time to put Elenrast to sleep for a while. Sweeet dreams, Elenrast! Mayor Rafael of Novaria (my first town which is now my second town, cause I did a refresh) can visit you in his dreams!

Last edited:
Back