• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who was your first villager to move out?

Just checked my log and Penelope was the first villager to leave Skullbay.

Strangely enough I remember the whole way back to 2013 with my first town and I'm pretty sure it was Hippeux.

He was gross.

Mine was Timbra. I didn't mean for her to move out, but I took a break from the game, and I don't mess around with time traveling, so she was gone when I came back. (That's pretty much the only way any of my villagers move out. I've grown attached to my original villagers, and many of the new villagers since then are ones I specifically moved in. So, I always tell them to stay when they ask to move.)

Mine was Sylvia and it was rather sudden.
I didn't spoke with her and she left just when Tex moved in.

Tex said that I could convince her to stay, but it was so late.

Hmm I think it was Cole but unsure and too lazy to check, man. I know I moved him out early because I couldn't stand him after a while. Could be Bubbles as well, I remember hating her loads haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Strangely enough I remember the whole way back to 2013 with my first town and I'm pretty sure it was Hippeux.

He was gross.

Ohhh my god I remember I having him in some early town and yes hippos are gross.

Last edited:
Hmm I think it was Cole but unsure and too lazy to check, man. I know I moved him out early because I couldn't stand him after a while. Could be Bubbles as well, I remember hating her loads haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhh my god I remember I having him in some early town and yes hippos are gross.

All the male hippos are unappealing, I like Bertha, Bubbles and Bitty. :)

I hope they make a white and blue/black cute hippo in the next game. With those cute little black eyes (Tia, Lolly) that most cute villagers have.

Mine was Penelope, I remember because I was so upset. I don't really know why I was so sad because she is a villager without popularity and her personality wasn't the best. Her looks aren't the best either but I suppose she is rather unique. The last villager to move out was marshal because it was either him or zucker and I already had other characters of his personality. Zucker is the best😂

in my first town, it was Marcie :c
in Tarte, i think it was Eugene, thank the gods.

Wow, all the way back to my first town of Cocoplum and it would be Violet, the purple, snooty gorilla. The funny thing is that I just started my most recent town and she was an original villager. I disliked her in Cocoplum, I LOVE her in Ostara! She is staying forever this time.

I remember now, it was Hopper. I didn't know a thing about plot resetting, so he put his house right in front of mine. I spoke to him once then completely ignored him. He moved out within about two weeks. I was so happy! I will dislike him forever...

It was Chief, who also happened to be my favorite at the time :'(. Couldn't prevent him from leaving

Molly....I'm still having bad memories from it to this day. Ughhh.....

Pretty sure it was Bluebear. I don't really move out too many villagers...

sprinkle </3

i really liked her but she didn’t fit the theme of my town so i had to let her go :(

Bianca was the first to move out. I wish I was there to stop her from moving; she was cool :(

Kyle. Man, I liked him so much! He moved to my friend's town and I was a bit salty about that.

Back