• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who was your first villager to move out?

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Mine was Rizzo, I wanted to put the cafe in his spot, but Kid Cat moved right into his spot and he's never leaving me so....

I think it was Marshall? I honestly can't remember though...it's been so long. My last mover was...shoot, I can't remember. I want to say Ceilia?

In Red Oak....I have no idea to be honest. But in Greymoor it was Truffles and no one is taking that spot as it was a bad location.

I have no idea how you all remember :p I can't think that far back.
I just went digging through my photos and I think it might have been Cally? I dunno though, I've had so many villagers come through town over the years...

in my first town it was pinky, and now lyman will be the first on to move out

I think it's Anabelle the anteater? Or Whitney? They're both originals in my town :D

You guys still remember? It's been so many years that I even forgot some of my starting villagers....

My first villager who moved out was Henry. :eek:

In the first town I made back in 2013 it might have been Snake... My memories of the town of Thaumila are hazy, but Snake is the one thing I remember from my debut in Animal Crossing.

In my very first town, it was Freckles or Ava. I can't remember which of them moved first, but I do remember that I cried when I found out :/ And in my main town the first person to move out was Nibbles, glad she's gone

Back