• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Selling OC!

Deers

tea and memes
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (8) +
I've had this OC for like ever but never actually drew anything of her. So I'm selling her to anyone who can give her a good home♥

I'm mainly looking for TBT, but if you have anything else you'd like to offer like furniture sets etc. Then go ahead!

Click here to see her! The image was too big to put here.
This is the only piece of art I have of her, if anyone wants her feel free to give me an offer! ♥

Last edited:
Oh yes I meant a closed species. I’m just not super up-to-date on OC species as of the past year so I wasn’t sure.

Oh yes I meant a closed species. I’m just not super up-to-date on OC species as of the past year so I wasn’t sure.

Ahhh okay! Yeah no she isn't anything like that. As far as I can remember shes just a interesting take on a fennec fox. But of course if someone has her they can make her into whatever they like

If I chose some it'd probably be Mush set, Flower set, and the uh greenhouse I think its called?

Its in This photo

i can get you both of those sets and the greenhouse display item!! your oc is super pretty and would fit right in with my forest deity characters! ;o;

i can get you both of those sets and the greenhouse display item!! your oc is super pretty and would fit right in with my forest deity characters! ;o;

Considering this! I'm gonna give it a lil longer to see if anyone offers TBT tho

Right now its 11pm for me! So if your free in around half hour that should be ok! If not tomorrow works

tomorrow would be best honestly ;w;
i'm on cst time, so you're 6 hours ahead of me seems like; i might be able to catch you online later since i usually stay up til like 3am, but that depends on if you usually get up early or not xD
i'll figure something out!

tomorrow would be best honestly ;w;
i'm on cst time, so you're 6 hours ahead of me seems like; i might be able to catch you online later since i usually stay up til like 3am, but that depends on if you usually get up early or not xD
i'll figure something out!

I'm out all day tomorrow until about 6pm LOL, but after that I'm free!

works for me! just vm me next time you're available and i'll try to be online then

Back