• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Cinnamoroll set and Kiki and Lala set

Autumn <3

💫 havin a good time
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (35) +
Seeking those two sanrio sets! I can pay in TBT, or name what you?re seeking and I?ll see if I have it :)

I can get you both sets, for 50 tbt bells. 2 tbt bells each per item, 25 items in total.
However, it will take me sometimes to get all the items if you don't mind waiting.

Last edited:
I can get you both sets, for 50 tbt bells. 2 tbt bells each per item, 25 items in total.
However, it will take me sometimes to get all the items if you don't mind waiting.

Hey! I already got the full of both sets, but would you be willing to offer both sofas from the sets, the kiki and lala cloud - making machine, and the kiki and lala clock for 8 tbt bells? c:

Hey! I already got the full of both sets, but would you be willing to offer both sofas from the sets, the kiki and lala cloud - making machine, and the kiki and lala clock for 8 tbt bells? c:
Sure! I'll start grinding for them now, and get back to you soon.

Okay! Just let me know when you’re ready c:
All's good! I'll be able to trade with you in about 10 minutes, and I will add you then.
May I drop the items in your town?

My bad, I got distracted! It’s open now and I’ll send the TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you a ton, and sorry for the wait!

Back