• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Yay! thanks Vanessa!

The game will begin soon!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh if anyone wants to be in orbs or replacements let me know!!

PRE-GAME:

Previously.....

"Boss, yes this is Francine. I have now infiltrated Shyna....The other villagers, yes, did you receive my intel on them? They should be in that secret location...They are still there waiting for their pick up..."

After Francine hang up, the other party on the line quickly dialed another number...

"Yes, I want you to send out our cars and pretend that they came from their fellow Ables and pick them remaining townies up. I want you to bomb them all but do it inconspicously. No one should suspect...Yes, just plant the bombs and when they are far away, detonate them...Yes, do it!"

CHAPTER 6: Wipe-Out

Meanwhile, back at the Able's secret hiding spot...

Nine people are hiding back at the secret hiding spot.

The leader of the group proclaimed "Don't worry! We have more cars coming! We will wait for them to send the cars. We just have to be patient.. Hold on, everyone.. I have a phone call....

The leader answered his phone . "Yes? Yes this is him...What do u mean? How many were here before? Three...and How many came to the hiding spot? Six more why? What do you mean the Gracies know where we are?

And with that, the leader heard a loud groan on the other end of the line, and suddenly the line went dead...

"Hello? Hello? Darn it!..."

The leader, still shaken from what he heard, turned towards the group. " I just received news that one of the newcomers in here are sent by the Gracies....and they know where we are... They are obviously going to do something to us..I don't know yet what that is..but one thing is clear. The spies must die!"

A loud commotion ensued among the eight survivors. Who are they going to kill? Who are the spies?

Unbeknownst to the group, the Gracies who infiltrated the group are hiding something in their pockets- a small sized pin -- not just an ordinary pin - but a BOMB.

This game is semi-open set up. Not all roles are going to be revealed but the general mechanics of the game will be revealed to all:

Mechanics of the Game:

During Day: Ables will lynch someone who they suspect of being a spy (a Gracie)

During night: Gracies will either plant the bomb or detonate all planted bombs.

Gracies win when only the Gracies are left in the game.

Ables win when they lynch all Gracie (mafia) spies.

Last edited:
Ahahahahaaaha, this is also a continuation to Sojourn to Freedom! How cool.
Anyways I’ll just be observing the game as it goes, yay.
Also @Dedenne, welcome to Mafia! Hope you have a good start here.

Role PM's are sent. I will have the first day longer (48 hours) and then night (24 hours)...Once we get into the groove of things, our day will go 24 hour days and then 24 hour nights to expedite the game...

Day ends in 48 hours ; Nov 22 , 10 pm EST time

Last edited:
I'll be playing tomorrow, I'm doing some work and I have a few trades in the forums to do.

No time tonight.

Actually I might finish up my work now so I can play.

'Cause without me it's basically just a frowning party.

ok to start things off. how many scum do y’all think we’re dealing with?

Imo it’s safe to assume there’s 2 just cuz 3 seems too many in 9 players

Agree with this, 2 is likely unless Bianca doesn’t understand how ghosts work

I'd say 2 as well, 1 isn't enough and 3 is too much. So I doubt it would be anything but 2.

Back