• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Epilogue:

Amazonevan19 (Francine) had a change of heart, and instead of killing Dr. Shrunk in Shyna, she went back to Glamtown to hopefully save the rest of the Ables. But one of the townies recognized Amazon and told everyone of her past. Francine was stabbed to death multiple times before the big explosion.

Now, she walks the face of the earth but she doesn't regret her decision to come back. She felt like she needed the closure for the murder she commited (the driver)...She walks the earth serene and peaceful

Dedenne2, on the other hand, is the angry ghost. She vow that she will have revenge one day. One day...

- - - Post Merge - - -

bianca is it alright if i post scum chat and obs

Yes please!! Thank you Byngo!!

Last edited:
Oh... The game ended. Lol. xD That seemed kind of fast.

I hope you join clebs game, but now I need to go to bed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thx Bianca for hosting!

Thanks Bianca for hosting this game, it did turn out to be one of the townlocks after all, but not Punchy. Welp. GG all!

Punchy you did reasonably well for your first game (and much better than me this game lol), but just try not to do random death tunnels so much next time. XD

To explain why I started a day one Byngo train: I actually didn't think anyone else would vote for byngo, so I voted her thinking it would help me later. I started sweating bullets when I realized that I might have just killed my team mate.

Also ironically the only one who was really right about me was Evan, and he ended up being lynched for it :^)

To explain why I started a day one Byngo train: I actually didn't think anyone else would vote for byngo, so I voted her thinking it would help me later. I started sweating bullets when I realized that I might have just killed my team mate.

Also ironically the only one who was really right about me was Evan, and he ended up being lynched for it :^)

isn't it weird how I've had crackpot theories about you being scum in two games now, and was right both times XD

since dolby went for me that meant the sheep were gonna follow

Last edited:
What I learned for next game is to not trust anyone, no matter how townlocked I make them.
Also, sorry for calling you a girl Evan.

Last edited:
Here's what you need to take from this: if a scum lynch doesn't happen, then it didn't happen. I intentionally did that thinking that Byngo would more than likely survive, in fact I never even really gave a reason to be suspicious of Byngo.

I hope you join clebs game, but now I need to go to bed
I have already requested to be in the Obs in xCleb's mafia game though. :T Plus I might be kind of busy in December to fully play a mafia game.

When people asked why ness and im like fine ill take it back i got no strong proof anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

That was really a great risk strategy i gonna admit

Congrats to mafia, Ness that was incredibly well-played. Aside from Punchy you were the last person I expected and I would've wasted one of my doc saves on you had I lived :lemon:
Also sorry for being the worst doc ever :( I didn't claim because I thought the lynch could still sway off of me and figured if I claimed I would just be killed N1(I didn't get the game mechanics back then)

What I learned for next game is to not trust anyone, no matter how townlocked I make them.
Also, sorry for calling you a girl Evan.

thank you punchy, apology accepted :)

I was a little hard on you for your first game cuz you kind of ticked off a lot of my "annoyance boxes" :3

Looks like imma go hiatus on tbt sayonara mofos

Back