Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

i see evan has come to join us so looks like his modkill won't be occurring

Catching up. Been busy with clients and Christmas decorating all day. So no modkill pl0x

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I understand correctly, mafs don't kill until they decide to douse. So this can be seen as an OP setup for scum, but with the multitude of ways I assume are out there for blocking them, plus they don't know if their dousing was successful or not...it's kind of town sided imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Regarding the Vanessa situation, I legit felt that she was town after her Dolby vote. That's it. After she died, I was frustrated with her because she should have done a better job of softing/making sure she didn't die as the ****ing doc. Ofc when I freak out as a blue role it typically makes people want to lynch me more, but Vanessa seemed super passive for such an important role, and that's why I reacted the way I did.

I'm now having my doubts about my Dedenne read since I'm really not liking Punchy's OCD stalking of her activity. We all have lives; hell I was gone for yesterday and most of today due to the holiday and IRL things.

Dolby's ISO of Byngo really helped me see some things I kind of glossed over before. Especially after Vanessa died, I don't think a Dedenne/Byngo team is all that likely, but I don't know who Byngo's teammate would be.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, what does iirc mean? (Evan add this to the Encyclopedia of mafia things)

It's not really a mafia acronym, it's just a common text abbreviation. But thanks for the suggestion :)

Question to the host only: Yanno how this "arsonist" setup role works for ya?

Can you clarify this question ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can arsonists douse 2 people per night?

depending on this answer then we should be okay

I cannot answer how many can bomb planters bomb..but mafia cannot detonate without planting the bombs first so a kill will take two nights.

Hi, same question as Zendal, I want you to look at your role PM. Is there anything that maf might know if Vanessa wasn't doc? And how afraid are you of being lynched?

I'll take the liberty to answer these questions, since in my reading Dolby seems to be asking this to Zendal and Byngo and intended to ask me as well.

If maf were carefully reading my earlier posts, they'd know something important about my role. I don't know how that relates to Vanessa if she wasn't doc. But I'm near guaranteed doused at this point if maf knows what they're doing.

I'm mildly uneasy about being lynched, since I'm being teamed with Byngo, but Byngo also seems to be the top lynch candidate so I'm not as concerned about my survival. Ik leaving the thread for so long made me look scummy, and the outcome of the vote + my tring of Byngo until now did as well, but a combination of factors is making me less certain and less uneasy about me being the lynch today.

I cannot answer how many can bomb planters bomb..but mafia cannot detonate without planting the bombs first so a kill will take two nights.

We're either
1. Dead because the answer is yes
2. Going to have to lynch the one remaining mafia very soon (if this is correct there's one mafia)

We're either
1. Dead because the answer is yes
2. Going to have to lynch the one remaining mafia very soon (if this is correct there's one mafia)

no way in hell there's only one scum. That'd be hella unbalanced. But this setup is seemingly unbalanced as is anyway sooo :thonking:

Bianca how about chance of being doused? (scale of 0 to 100 percent)

Its really unbalanced tbh

So far I have seen three games which used this set up and in one game, mafia won, and in the other town won. and I didn't know Ness made one before lol., in that case town won.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca how about chance of being doused? (scale of 0 to 100 percent)

Its really unbalanced tbh

the mafia can plant it to any townie they like and no one can stop them unless.....

Ok, high key uncomfortable with Evan walking right up in here, ignoring my ISO of him which was in the same post as my iso of Byngo. Honestly would expect at least some defense from him about it. His response to my questions was honestly just really eh, as clearly he read through the thread and should have knew exactly what I wanted from them (if they were townies specifically)

Evan who are your scum and town reads?
Who can and can’t be Byngo’s teammates?
Who would be scum if Byngo isn’t?

I'm working through responding to your iso post

as for your questions,
townreads: punchy, dolby
null: zendel, ness, dedenne
scumread: Byngo (her latest posts really rub me the wrong way), ITYW (doesn't seem to be posting anything of real substance except asking host questions)

I think the only possible teammates for Byngo atm are ITYW and Ness
If Byngo is not scum, I'm pretty sure Zendel is highly likely to be scum.

as for your questions,
scumread: Byngo (her latest posts really rub me the wrong way), ITYW (doesn't seem to be posting anything of real substance except asking host questions)

Boy how the hell do you think I'm compatible with Byngo, I've been on her the entire game and STILL want he lynched.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I don't want an Evan lynch anymore, I'm not going to say why though.

I don't actually know what you're wanting, so that makes me guaranteed scum? Idk you phrased your question very strangely. I must have read it 20 times and still have no idea why Vanessa hypothetically not being doc has anything to do with me.

But I might as well out this now. I softed in my second post in white text that I was a ghost, then in another post later on in white text I noted that again. Gonna find them after I get the iso response up, if you guys don't find it already. The thing is, (a) it seems all townies in this game are ghosts, and (b) no one noticed my soft when they should have. So at this point, I think that doesn't really help my defense all that much, but w/e

as for your questions,

atleast post one reason why they rub u the wrong way

as for your questions,

Waffles caught my townie slip at the beginning of the game and Ness tried to bring the lynch onto Byngo when he could have voted Dedenne instead of Vanessa or Byngo. Ness and Byngo only hypothetically work on a 3 person maf with Dedenne or Waffles and we’ve already lost if it’s 3 players

Honestly paranoid that opportunistic maf Evan is going after townie Byngo, but lost on who else would be scum with him. I’m thinking my vote will end on Evan

Back