Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Btw, just saying again, there is no way that Evan and Dedenne are maf together (unless it's 3 maf team with Byngo on it as well, but then town's pretty much already lost unless it lynches perfectly the next three days)
That is correct. Byngo is scum.

Yeah, what's making me uncomfortable with the Evan lynch is that Dedenne took it as justification to vote Evan after earlier stating that she was leaning towards a Byngo vote.

Ay ay captain :lemon:

Tbh I am leaning to byngo<<<<<<<that was no joke

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will post reads later, trying to make the most of my day off

As I stated earlier, the most likely scum teammates for Dedenne are Byngo and Ness, then MAYBE Zendal. Evan's pretty much disproven as a potential teammate after the events of yesterday makes the Evan vote particularly odd in my view.

Still think that scum are almost certainly in Dedenne, Evan, and Byngo. Ness and Zendal are on the backburner, but I don't see them as being on the same team due to the Dad/Zendal interactions

I was thinking of doing Evan, but Dedenne's reaction gave me pause. Deliberating between Evan and Byngo, but day ends at 4 AM my time
I think you should vote now or soon. If my math is right, it's about 11 pm your time. get some rest buddy I really think you should vote Byngo.

Ok Byngo, I'll give you props, this post is actually worth quoting and I finally have something that has your thoughts on everybody since you ignored half the game b4. But really little is actually said here. Now, I do agree that Ness's blitz was kinda scummy, but no, I'm not going to accomodate "godfather logic" it's ****ing cancer, but that doesn't affect my read on you. The biggest thing here is how the **** do you think that Dad/Ness and Zendal are compatible? Did you se the vote? Did you see the case? Honestly, I agreed with how he (Dad) left, that he couldn't find teammates for Zendal. It's kinda like earlier with one of Evan's posts

regardless of wether you like godfather logic or not, it’s proven to work, hasn’t it?

this is going more off meta, but ik dad is fond of bussing teammates and ness isn’t. i feel like that is why there’s a 180 difference in dad and ness’ opinion on zendel. iirc ness townleans zendel. i don’t see how last nights vote makes a Ness/zendel pair impossible but im not super analytical so ye

is that a stretch? perhaps, but that’s what i think. you aren’t the only one allowed to operate under sometimes wild assumptions

regardless of wether you like godfather logic or not, it’s proven to work, hasn’t it?

this is going more off meta, but ik dad is fond of bussing teammates and ness isn’t. i feel like that is why there’s a 180 difference in dad and ness’ opinion on zendel. iirc ness townleans zendel. i don’t see how last nights vote makes a Ness/zendel pair impossible but im not super analytical so ye

is that a stretch? perhaps, but that’s what i think. you aren’t the only one allowed to operate under sometimes wild assumptions

There's a difference between Dad and Ness though. Ness knows how to read me while Dad doesn't, Dad has played a game with me while Ness has played multiple with me.

Ohhh... sorry that was kind of confusing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca made day 36 hours

Then vote now so she can shorten the day. iirc, if everyone votes b4 the EOD then day will be shortend

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca made day 36 hours

Then vote now so she can shorten the day. iirc, if everyone votes b4 the EOD then day will be shortend

regardless of wether you like godfather logic or not, it?s proven to work, hasn?t it?

this is going more off meta, but ik dad is fond of bussing teammates and ness isn?t. i feel like that is why there?s a 180 difference in dad and ness? opinion on zendel. iirc ness townleans zendel. i don?t see how last nights vote makes a Ness/zendel pair impossible but im not super analytical so ye

is that a stretch? perhaps, but that?s what i think. you aren?t the only one allowed to operate under sometimes wild assumptions

Ok, honestly you do have a point here

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, fmpov, I know that if Punchy is lock town, and Waffles is clear.

Byngo, if scum, is 100% with Evan or Dedenne, but Evan and Dedenne aren't with each other, I'd also like to say that I actually think that Dedenne is town for moving waffles up.

If Dedenne was mafia, she'd put her teammate in her townleans I feel, that's the main reason. Which would honestly leave myself and Punchy as teammates

If Evan is mafia, I have 100% confidence he'd be mafia with Byngo.

This leaves Byngo/Evan in my mind, though Byngo is right, just looked through Dad's meta, and Dad is a big fan of bussing, Ness/Zendal is possibile to

Byngo and Evan, there are certain time-specific questions I want to ask you when you come back to the thread. Gonna try to break a slip out of one of you two

Ok, honestly you do have a point here

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, fmpov, I know that if Punchy is lock town, and Waffles is clear.

Byngo, if scum, is 100% with Evan or Dedenne, but Evan and Dedenne aren't with each other, I'd also like to say that I actually think that Dedenne is town for moving waffles up.

If Dedenne was mafia, she'd put her teammate in her townleans I feel, that's the main reason. Which would honestly leave myself and Punchy as teammates

If Evan is mafia, I have 100% confidence he'd be mafia with Byngo.

This leaves Byngo/Evan in my mind, though Byngo is right, just looked through Dad's meta, and Dad is a big fan of bussing, Ness/Zendal is possibile to

Byngo and Evan, there are certain time-specific questions I want to ask you when you come back to the thread. Gonna try to break a slip out of one of you two

What about Zendal?

Back