• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

PunchyDaHufflepuff's playstyle
I disregard his post because it's really distracting af but saying that "I have a feeling Zendel is blue" cud it mean scumslip? Also fyi theres nothing suspicious on Evan I want you to show evidence and your reasoning if you please.

When you say you disregard 'his post' do you mean the 'zendel is blue' post? Because if you're trying to spin it as a scumslip you're not disregarding it at all and just inflating what you already see as distracting. Also why do you have Byngo and Zendel as just null even though you have everyone else who is active in the game as an 'ish'/'lean'? It sounds like you at least have some kind of read on the Byngo situation.

A bus can be either (a) a role power, like you're describing, or (b) when a mafia member pushes to lynch a scummate so that mafia can gain towncred. It's a term that can mean two different things on here and is mostly referring to (b), unless a bus driver is in a game. The Encyclopedia Maftannica explains it :)

You're more well read on older games than I'd have initially thought, lol.

Good night, rest well

When you say you disregard 'his post' do you mean the 'zendel is blue' post? Because if you're trying to spin it as a scumslip you're not disregarding it at all and just inflating what you already see as distracting. Also why do you have Byngo and Zendel as just null even though you have everyone else who is active in the game as an 'ish'/'lean'? It sounds like you at least have some kind of read on the Byngo situation.

disregard all his post except the zendel is blue part bothers me abit its like a newbie scumslip

Ok a lot of interesting stuff has happened.

Sorry I wasn't on, I'm GMT

1. Dad - NULL townish ; recent post well explained

2. Waffles - Hi

3 Punchy - See first post; sussing Evan and Me by gut feeling

4. Dolby - townlock because there is a specific post I read I'm not going to specify it another reason is

5. Dedenne2 - NULL

6. Byngo - NULL

7. Evan - townlean

8. Zendel - NULL

9. VanessaMay18 - tunneling pro players and trying to play safe this is frigging odd I'm def cool with her as lynch candicate. (already mention my reason go check my first post)

My opinion lynch in order
Vanessa
Punchy
Any people from NULL list if Vanessa is scum its less likely Bygno scum partner

If you're ignoring my posts why am I scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're targeting the less experienced players Waffles (no offense Vanessa)

- - - Post Merge - - -

disregard all his post except the zendel is blue part bothers me abit its like a newbie scumslip

I didn't know :mad: I'm not scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like all of you have mentioned, Bianca was scum in her first game. (and she appearently didn't do very well) I think she wanted me and Dedenne to have a "better first game experience" by not making us scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Only one of these is true, the other is slander

Let?s keep discussion game related, I?ll be back in an hour

Hmm

Fixed ugh

1. Dad - NULL townish ; recent post well explained

2. Waffles - Hi

3 Punchy - See first post; sussing Evan and Me by gut feeling

4. Dolby - townlock because there is a specific post I read I'm not going to specify it another reason is he has contribute a lot and made a good explanation

5. Dedenne2 - NULL

6. Byngo - NULL

7. Evan - townlean

8. Zendel - NULL

9. VanessaMay18 - tunneling pro players and trying to play safe this is frigging odd I'm def cool with her as lynch candicate. (already mention my reason go check my first post)

My opinion lynch in order
Vanessa
Punchy
Any people from NULL list if Vanessa is scum its less likely Bygno scum partner

I think Zendel has a blue role.
this is definitely the worst newbie scumslip tbh and prolly confused with QT and this forum? Mind you this is anti town
no town would say this lets be honest right here.

If you're ignoring my posts why am I scum?
I'm ignoring majority of your ****post because none of them were useful and its distracting don't worry its a first starter we all been there... Okay wtf 60+ post even active players barely make it in 6 hours

You're targeting the less experienced players Waffles (no offense Vanessa)
Uh huh to be honest shes more vocal in previous games recently I find it weird because she isn't her usual townie self her post are kinda weak but I gonna admit its too early for me to say that but hey at least she doesn't spam 90% non sense ****posting you should know this cuz I saw you lurking breath of the wild mafia game few days before the game started

Like all of you have mentioned, Bianca was scum in her first game. (and she appearently didn't do very well) I think she wanted me and Dedenne to have a "better first game experience" by not making us scum.

Darling I had my first game and I was scum I was hella terrible in game tbh this is not an excuse Bianca is using RNG I'm not buying this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE amzonevan

Still need an explanationsmh also Evan you were born to lynch early :)

Hmm I don't recall people agreed with Evan lynch unless you are delusional player

help the town and lead a lynch on Waffles.

Few hours later

##VOTE amzonevan

giphy.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://media.giphy.com/media/h4Z6RfuQycdiM/giphy.gif

Best content until now he hasn't give me reason on Evan lynch
Waffles defend yourself or be called Evan's scum mate

I think he wants to get rid of me because I attacked Evan so hard.

Updated reads:
Townie:
Dolby
Dad
Vanessa
Byngo
Dedene maybe
Zendal

Scum:
Waffles probably
Evan

Evan is definitely a scum in my eyes, idk why no one else is suspecting her.
Dolby come back me up.

I know you're mafia Evan. Not 100% sure on Waffles.

Can we please get a mafia out of here quickly? *cough* Evan *cough*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay i just realized the Dolby back me up part man if punchy keeps doing that we're gonna be off track for sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby just called me a noob in five paragraphs

-Me

So uhhhh modkill?

How can anyone possibly confuse their qt with the forum? That's such a reach lmao.

Does anyone find it odd that Waffles suspects me?
Honestly yeah. All of the reasons she's sussing you for are things I'm townreading you for. Waffles, what makes you think he's scum over just a new player?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No point of doing a reads list yet bc it would mostly be nulls, but alongside my previous townreads I'm also townleaning Dad because his behaviour is the same as the past games I've seen him in.

Back