• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Sorry hi hello I'm back
What does ISO stand for

Posts in isolation. Basically you look at everything a person has posted irrespective of what everyone else has posted (but respective of their alignments)

We have no blues and nobody is going to actually die, so lynching tomorrow has no advantage over lynching today besides what we get out of the thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Evan isn't going to say names that make sense with logic (Punchy and Waffles being the only one's, and he has thrown sus in the past 2 cycles at LITERALLY everybody except me (saying that Ness and ITYW were likely Byngo teammates on Day two, throwing out Punchy and Zendal now)) we might as well lynch him. I still don't like his reaction to my ISO on him, taking it as justification to lynch byngo, when I admitted that it wasn't that good and there was more content to sus Evan

You actually ignored my response to your ISO completely ftr

Also punchy, you think you?re being funny by saying I?m a girl, but it?s not. Quit thinking you?re a comedy genius. For the thousandth time I?m a he.

Anyway. I think it?s punchy. The only reason we trust him is because of his tunneling. Waffles is kind of sus for me but I don?t think punchy has really done much to help us, aside from going along with the Byngo lynch. Byngo/Punchy with Byngo coaching is more likely than Byngo/waffles imo.

But you?re not going to lynch punchy anyway so what?s the point

You actually ignored my response to your ISO completely ftr

Also punchy, you think you’re being funny by saying I’m a girl, but it’s not. Quit thinking you’re a comedy genius. For the thousandth time I’m a he.

Anyway. I think it’s punchy. The only reason we trust him is because of his tunneling. Waffles is kind of sus for me but I don’t think punchy has really done much to help us, aside from going along with the Byngo lynch. Byngo/Punchy with Byngo coaching is more likely than Byngo/waffles imo.

But you’re not going to lynch punchy anyway so what’s the point

I was not referring to your defense, I referred to your use of it as justification to vote for Byngo

You literally had Punchy above me two days ago. Why is he more sus in your eyes than Waffles? Like, I know that you said that he hasn’t advanced the game, but isn’t that expected of most new players as well?

I honestly don't get what you're saying, Evan. You are definately scum in my eyes. You've probably doused me already.

I was not referring to your defense, I referred to your use of it as justification to vote for Byngo

You literally had Punchy above me two days ago. Why is he more sus in your eyes than Waffles? Like, I know that you said that he hasn’t advanced the game, but isn’t that expected of most new players as well?

Because process of elimination. Yes, horrible reasoning, but I cannot legitimately vote for anyone but him right now.
- Zendel argued hard with Byngo
- Ness pushed for Byngo D1
- You're you
- Waffles is somewhat sketch but she's at least made SOME notable contributions

Punchy sticks out to me as someone who's been particularly lackluster this game. His only main position he's been decently consistent on is scumreading me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I honestly don't get what you're saying, Evan. You are definately scum in my eyes. You've probably doused me already.

You don't get what I'm saying because you just want to ignore your scumminess :)

Also, functionally, if I was scum, it would not matter who I douse or not. It's the same result. But if it did matter, quite frankly, you'd be the last person I'd want to douse if I was scum because (a) suspicions if you die go right to me and (b) you're aren't much of a threat to scum. I'd want to douse dolby, ness, waffles, zendel, ALL before you. Lol.

Uhh why tf am I suspicious wtf guys

- - - Post Merge - - -

It?ll be someone we?re all townlocking, I guarantee it

thats what i said lol

its odd you guys didnt talk about ness

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats what i said lol

Oh FFS all of you. Do I seriously have to go over this again? Ness led an EOD wagon D1 that nearly lynched Byngo when, If scum, he could have gone after Dedenne instead of Byngo or Vanessa, he’s more town than even me and Zendal

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats what i said lol

it breaks my heart that you bring that up darling

either way i'm sorta suffering from "bored townie syndrome" because its weird not having someone to argue with. Right now i'm not very sure if I agree 100% to evan being mafia because this kinda feels as if he's an easy target right now, its in Evan's nature to not be consistent with most things he says because he comes off as too intense with most things he does.

HOWEVER: I really don't with his logic of Punchy being coached by Byngo. If there is one thing I know about her, its that she genuinely hates being mafia. I don't really think she would be the type to help Punchy get this far honestly, but if Punchy is mafia in all of this then I'll be surprised.

Dolby has me slightly paranoid that he's been playing me this whole game, so I'll have to reevaluate him. I doubt he's mafia, but I have to consider it.

Oh FFS all of you. Do I seriously have to go over this again? Ness led an EOD wagon D1 that nearly lynched Byngo when, If scum, he could have gone after Dedenne instead of Byngo or Vanessa, he’s more town than even me and Zendal

it breaks my heart that you bring that up darling

I think nvm because you brought it up I wanna test people if anyone will join my stupid bandwagon bait ugh

I'm uncertain with punchy would he be too quiet and passive if he is mafia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sussed Punchy before because of Zendel blue part

- - - Post Merge - - -

But would it be really awkward if Byngo and Evan scum together didn't Evan made a post about byngo before?

But would it be really awkward if Byngo and Evan scum together didn't Evan made a post about byngo before?

Uh, I really don't think so.

Like, Evan had Byngo as a townlean with me and Punchy and his highest null when he nulled her D1. I didn't like Punchy Tling Byngo either, but he TLed like 6 people at once

I think I might be lynched soon, if all of the douses fail. If they all fail, my scumreads would be in this order:
Me. It's so obvious!
Evan I, and many other people, think that her sudden scumread is me is very weird. She has townread me the whole game, but now she's sussing me.
Zendal If Evan is not scum, Zendal is probably scum. I think Byngo scumread him as a last minute bus attack.
Waffles Unlikely, but Dad/Ness are more townie like.
Ness If Dad hadn't been replaced, ness would be after Zendal. Dad's reads were more substantial.
Dolby He has been the most helpful person in this game, with his deatailed reads, his correct suspicion on Byngo, and many other reasons.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uh, I really don't think so.

Like, Evan had Byngo as a townlean with me and Punchy and his highest null when he nulled her D1. I didn't like Punchy Tling Byngo either, but he TLed like 6 people at once

That last sentence. Wow. ( I was right about Dedenne at the beginning, she acted nothing like me.) I did kind of bandwagon on Byngo after I saw everyone's reasons, but you all had good reasoning and were right.

Punchy will you please stop calling Evan a girl, he clearly told you to stop.

Punchy will you please stop calling Evan a girl, he clearly told you to stop.

Yes please Punchy. The fact you bothered to underline and bold your pronoun references to me clearly shows me you're either (a) just being a dick and trying to piss me off or (b) think you're being hilarious by referring to me in the wrong way, or (c) trying to say I suck at mafia or something? Or (d) all of the above. Regardless, it really should stop, as both Ness and I have told you many times...I. AM. A. GUY. If you keep on going this way, it's an indictment on your (im)maturity and/or inability to think of others and their feelings.

*deep breath*

I'm scumreading you now because I've brushed off your behavior as ultra noob town, but due to process of elimination with everyone else acting in town's interests (or seemingly so), you stick out as the odd man out to me with your lack of meaningful contributions, death tunneling of me from the get-go, and mass townreads early on. Which I will get to in a second...

its in Evan's nature to not be consistent with most things he says because he comes off as too intense with most things he does.

lel it's true tho

It is interesting that dolby mentioned how punchy TLed 6 people at one time though. Seems a bit odd to me, unless you're maf and know all of the people you're townreading (except Byngo, his potential scummate) are town.

Hmmmm you know what we shud lynch punchy i mewn why would he scumlean himself lmfaoooo

Newbie bait but actually u are?
Ive done this before you know

Back