Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Boy how the hell do you think I'm compatible with Byngo, I've been on her the entire game and STILL want he lynched.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I don't want an Evan lynch anymore, I'm not going to say why though.

many times scummates push their teammates hard once said teammate gets universally sussed. It's not outside the realm of possibility, and the fact you mentioned that you've been "pushing byngo all game" makes me go hmmm

However, it's not as likely as an ITYW/byngo team. ITYW has been pretty passive and like I said in my reads, hasn't posted much concrete except for getting upset at Bianca for the setup.

Oh I was under the assumption you were trying to soft something like Cop

I don't actually know what you're wanting, so that makes me guaranteed scum? Idk you phrased your question very strangely. I must have read it 20 times and still have no idea why Vanessa hypothetically not being doc has anything to do with me.

But I might as well out this now. I softed in my second post in white text that I was a ghost, then in another post later on in white text I noted that again. Gonna find them after I get the iso response up, if you guys don't find it already. The thing is, (a) it seems all townies in this game are ghosts, and (b) no one noticed my soft when they should have. So at this point, I think that doesn't really help my defense all that much, but w/e

I was trying to ask them if they were townies without forcing them to out if cops. That’s be much appreciated though because I’ve been using my phone except to make big cases

Waffles caught my townie slip at the beginning of the game and Ness tried to bring the lynch onto Byngo when he could have voted Dedenne instead of Vanessa or Byngo. Ness and Byngo only hypothetically work on a 3 person maf with Dedenne or Waffles and we’ve already lost if it’s 3 players

Honestly paranoid that opportunistic maf Evan is going after townie Byngo, but lost on who else would be scum with him. I’m thinking my vote will end on Evan

If I wanted byngo dead, why the hell would I be townreading her when a majority of the thread wanted byngo gone?

many times scummates push their teammates hard once said teammate gets universally sussed. It's not outside the realm of possibility, and the fact you mentioned that you've been "pushing byngo all game" makes me go hmmm

However, it's not as likely as an ITYW/byngo team. ITYW has been pretty passive and like I said in my reads, hasn't posted much concrete except for getting upset at Bianca for the setup.

Are you actually kidding me right now

Okay then, let's say that Byngo is mafia. Why would I as her figuritive team mate, push hard for everyone to freaking blitz her on day one when it would only screw me completely balance wise. Come on now, I wouldn't want my 1 team mate dead when there was a high probablility of losing them the first day.

atleast post one reason why they rub u the wrong way

you don't seem to gaf about this game anymore and want to die. And most of your posts haven't really directed the conversation towards scum hunting. They've either been to defend yourself or post meaningless truths.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you actually kidding me right now

Okay then, let's say that Byngo is mafia. Why would I as her figuritive team mate, push hard for everyone to freaking blitz her on day one when it would only screw me completely balance wise. Come on now, I wouldn't want my 1 team mate dead when there was a high probablility of losing them the first day.

while very true, I had to really go after one of my teammates super hard in franchise wars day 1.

Granted I had two other teammates to rely on, and in this game maf's margins are way thinner, so you have a point there. But again, I cannot discount it

Well you aren’t now and you literally said the exact same thing about Vanessa

Just because I gave similar reasoning on Vanessa does not mean it's the same situation.

My Vanessa read:
Maf ---> town, she ends up town

My Byngo read
Town ---> maf, ???

Everyone scumread Vanessa until her vote on you and she still ended up dying, despite many people expressing doubts over lynching her. I realize I was responsible for the whole "unity lynch" idea and could hardly be considered instrumental in the "doubt" phase on Vanessa at all. But I don't want to make a big mistake by letting Byngo escape the lynch when I feel she's clearly the best choice

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan you're bussing Byngo :mad:

giphy.gif

you don't seem to gaf about this game anymore and want to die. And most of your posts haven't really directed the conversation towards scum hunting. They've either been to defend yourself or post meaningless truths.

- - - Post Merge - - -

while very true, I had to really go after one of my teammates super hard in franchise wars day 1.

Granted I had two other teammates to rely on, and in this game maf's margins are way thinner, so you have a point there. But again, I cannot discount it

"I cannot discount it"

Have you not learned by now how much I think bussing is a stupid strategy, I think I've made that clear for a while now. And you sorta disproved yourself without even realizing it. I am not you. Therefore, something that you're know to do as mafia does not apply to me.

Maybe Byngo is your partner and you're just trying to bus her :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

The biggest red flag that I see from Evan is his lack of activity after defending himself from Punchy, it's like it's the only reason he ended up coming to the thread, having maybe a dozen posts afterwards. It shows that he doesn't have any particular connection to the game overall. I'm going to go over his posts after his defense

I don’t really feel connected because I feel like I’m playing poorly, especially after the Vanessa mislynch, plus my inactivity because of IRL stuff. But I’m trying my hardest and I don’t want to make another mistake or be inactive for long stretches again.

I've stated why I don't like this post previously I believe, and it's because in no world does Vanessa come in saying, well, that, for the sole reason to make her teammate feel better or protect her.

1. It isn't really conductive to a townlean
2. If it was to comfort her, she'd do it in their quicktopic (as he suggests in bold)

Hindsight is 20/20 and it turns out I was wrong on this, so points for you

Gee, isn't he so much more rational once he's milked a townread from our poor new Dedenne? I'm gonna give this a official rating of "meh"

If I really wanted dedenne to trust me, the best way to start is to scumread her and ask her probing questions

And gee, isn't this 180 convienient. Evan's biggest tell, in my opinion, is townreading teammates who he really shouldn't (ex. The cop inspected FN1 in Francise Wars). Byngo goes from being on the backburner up to a townlean with me and Punchy, and the logic here is honestly really weak. He even concedes that her style of posting is scummy.

I did not find much reason or evidence to consistently scumread Byngo like most of us did up until that point. Tbh I should have put her in nulls.

I should have seen this and red flagged this earlier. Going for a concession pick rather than using logic. This allowed him to advocate for a Vanessa lynch while letting Dedenne skate by. I'd say his motivations here are to allow him to go with the majority and get momentum off of Byngo, though there's no telling in all honesty. I'd say another possibility is that he was bussing Dedenne earlier, but he would have found a way to townlean her I feel.

Lmao pick my damn teammate already. You seem kind of set on byngo but then pivot to dedenne being my teammate? I wanted Vanessa dead, then she towntelled in my view. Why would I want to let dedenne skate by at that point when I still felt Vanessa/dedenne was a possibility?

Overall, this is fine, though I still don't like disavowing Byngo in this post

Disavowing byngo? You mean still townreading her?

This is just bad

To the first of two sections, this is trying to make you look better than you actually were, you helped perpetuate that she was scum for it (tbf, I did say that it was non-alignment indicative, as I knew I'm town and not scum with her), and Ness was the lead trying to drag the lynch off of Vanessa. Even Punchywanted the lynch off of Vanessa. This purposely overstates your involvement in the fight to get the lynch off her and puts it on your shoulders to make you look better.

Have already stated in my last post that I was not very involved in getting the lynch off of Vanessa, but I did state my doubts about her being scum and switched my vote. I’m not a leader in this game but am trying to get discussion and answers from people.

The second section, trying to drum up sympathy, distancing from Byngo now that she isn't up for lynch, and the excuse for only being active when defending yourself from Punchy. I'd also expect more content during the night, as this has been your last post for two freaking days, but w/e

Byngo was still being widely scumread at that point. There has not been a point this game where people haven’t widely scumread Byngo. I changed my opinion on Byngo since her passive nature this game (not the lack of posts, she’s had plenty; rather the content and tone of the posts) is not town indicative for me. I didn’t post much because I was busy and wanted to come back with more fully thought out opinions on who I felt was possible scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"I cannot discount it"

Have you not learned by now how much I think bussing is a stupid strategy, I think I've made that clear for a while now. And you sorta disproved yourself without even realizing it. I am not you. Therefore, something that you're know to do as mafia does not apply to me.

Maybe Byngo is your partner and you're just trying to bus her :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

You act as if your scum play is some inviolable law of nature. I believe it's important to question everything, even very basic assumptions, about players and their playstyles. Sure, you think bussing is stupid, and you haven't done so until this point. Does that mean you won't ever bus and hide behind "I hate bussing" in the future...or now?

Yes, it's more or less me begging the question here, and as I've already said, I doubt it's true. I'm much more inclined to think it's ITYW/Byngo than you/Byngo, but there's always the possibility that I could be right.

If I was I would have ask questions about Dolby's ability back then I mean why would I even townlock him?

Ok, honestly I’ve become supremely paranoid I feel, and just realized 10 hours ago I had the same reaction to Dedenne voting for Evan. I believe that both of them are scum still, and I’m honestly fine with an Byngo lynch

@ Evan

I'd like a post/paragraph on why you think Waffles is scum, your read on him is kind of a garbage reason to scum read him or anyone.

I already discuss the town slip but didnt wanna go futher details cuz maf would take advantage i know the ability but didnt claim able cuz its stupid and I mention first about "dc getting lynch cuz I can still vote out except voting" on one of my reads which means ur reads on me is trash

- - - Post Merge - - -

No one mention detailed info on ability until i did just fyi

Back