Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Chapter 8: Betrayal

Previously??.

?Sure! Right! I saw you tinkering with something. I knew it, I have a feeling that you are one of the Gracies the first time I saw you!! ---?

Before Marina (VanessaMay18) could even explain or say something, the townie ran towards the others and began spewing ?Betrayal! Traitor! Die! Lynch her!?

?Wait everyone! Wait! I am not a Gracie?I am a ---? It is too late. Marina could feel the sharpness and the warmth that began from her back.

Marina turned to her first assailant. It was Amelia.

?Arrrg..Amelia?.Why?

?Shhh?Why? You had to die?You?re in the way of our plans??

Marina couldn?t believe her ears.

?And btw?.my name is Tasha? she further plunged the knife deep into Marina as all townies approach to finish the act.

Now?

Tasha (Byngo) woke up from the night with a tie around her hands and feet and seated on a wooden chair. Unbeknownst to Tasha, the townies gave her ether during sleep, and now she finds herself in this predicament.

One of the townies spoke. ? Someone saw and heard what you did to Marina??Amelia or should I say ?.Tasha??

?Now tell us?who is here with you.. we will release you if you tell us who the other Gracies are..You cannot deny it anymore?

Tasha gave everyone a defiant look and proceeded to spit out at everyone.

?No, you boring freaks, you will all die ?.No one will escape!! You will all?arggh?

A gunshot to the head silenced Tasha forever.

Night 2

The night came on uninterrupted. No casualties were reported.

I am fine with this. I will be legit shocked if dedenne is town, but it should be curtains for scum rn

I love how this has gone from rational discussion to the Salem Witch Trials in less then 24 hours

Mod's Note: I will speed up the game by having the deadline by tomorrow 10 pm EST for the lynch. If there is a need to extend it to 12-24 more hours, let me know.

If ur really scum its much better to surrender cuz its a waste of time

She's obviously not going to surrender so u may as well be talking to your door at this point :shrug:

Back