• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

What about Zendal?

Tbh, I'm not sure, reading through the filter, there's a lot townie, but there's stuff like "you're scared to vote Byngo" and "Punchy being confused isn't AI, remember Bianca" and his quick agreement. I'm gonna try to get certain information out of one of those four which I can use to tl the other of the pair.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually Zendal's on now, I can try to force the info I want out of him to reassure myself

You don't need to force anything out of me, just ask. I wont scream or resist lmao.

I'm currently for a message for a trade, so I'm a little pre-occupied.

- - - Post Merge - - -

waiting is meant to be after currently btw

You don't need to force anything out of me, just ask. I wont scream or resist lmao.

I'm currently for a message for a trade, so I'm a little pre-occupied.

- - - Post Merge - - -

waiting is meant to be after currently btw

So, do you know of any info that maf would know if Vanessa had been, say, not doc?

I know I'm kinda showing all my cards, but I think I have the potentially to entirely break the game here

So, do you know of any info that maf would know if Vanessa had been, say, not doc?

I know I'm kinda showing all my cards, but I think I have the potentially to entirely break the game here

No.

Ok, honestly you do have a point here

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, fmpov, I know that if Punchy is lock town, and Waffles is clear.

Byngo, if scum, is 100% with Evan or Dedenne, but Evan and Dedenne aren't with each other, I'd also like to say that I actually think that Dedenne is town for moving waffles up.

If Dedenne was mafia, she'd put her teammate in her townleans I feel, that's the main reason. Which would honestly leave myself and Punchy as teammates

If Evan is mafia, I have 100% confidence he'd be mafia with Byngo.

This leaves Byngo/Evan in my mind, though Byngo is right, just looked through Dad's meta, and Dad is a big fan of bussing, Ness/Zendal is possibile to

Byngo and Evan, there are certain time-specific questions I want to ask you when you come back to the thread. Gonna try to break a slip out of one of you two

im here

Hi, same question as Zendal, I want you to look at your role PM. Is there anything that maf might know if Vanessa wasn't doc? And how afraid are you of being lynched?

no

idc if im lynched at this point cuz it’s stressibg me out

no

idc if im lynched at this point cuz it’s stressibg me out

Well

I was hoping that one of you would connect the dots like Waffles did and say something that could prove you in my eyes

Smh

Maybe have to be more specific in my questions

I want you to read your role PM again, just to be sure. What's a non-standard difference this game and others?

Are you afraid of being lynched Zendal?

I literally deleted all my PMs because my mailbox was full up, and I don't remember every detail about the PM apart from my role. But I believe regular townies have an additional feature in the game? Or is that just me?

And no I'm not afraid of being lynched because of my role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well

I was hoping that one of you would connect the dots like Waffles did and say something that could prove you in my eyes

Smh

OH MY GOD, I've got it now.

I literally deleted all my PMs because my mailbox was full up, and I don't remember every detail about the PM apart from my role. But I believe regular townies have an additional feature in the game? Or is that just me?

And no I'm not afraid of being lynched because of my role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH MY GOD, I've got it now.

Prove it. I'm honestly fine with mafia knowing at this point

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like, why aren't you afraid of being lynched is what I'm asking

Well

Smh

are you talking about how people can talk after they die

Well, I'm a townie but once I get lynched it doesn't mean I'm out of the game per se it just means I can vote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

can = can't btw

are you all trying to get modkilled lol....smh at the amount of role pm information being discussed.

Last edited:
Honestly don't know how arsonist games work at all, kinda fuzzy on the game as well. tbh

Bianca don't judge me after that flabbergasting you did in Alola mafia.

Lowkey, it honestly is either Byngo/Evan or Zendal/Ness. Have more confidence in Byngo/Evan anyway

I'm the same way in which I can't vote after death (The rolename is Able Townie or something like that at least), I think Bianca saw the Forest Fire set-up on mafia scum and made the same mistake as me in thinking that it's a balanced set-up (even though it seriously isn't)

Back