• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Well it’s a good thing scum will need to have another douse tonight to kill us all

I don't think that's the case dude...they probably have 3 douses right now and it'll be 1v1 next phase.

Me and you are basically confirmed dead at this point either way

The only hope for town at this point is if one of the scum's douses somehow got blocked. But yeah, if they have three douses right now, then there's no hope

Tbh, if there's no way for town to win, Bianca should just end the game right now

ENDGAME

Chapter 9: Detonate to Shyna

A year before….

“I promise we will find your mother, Katie (PunchyDaHufflepuff)

“Thank you Flora(Zendel)!”

“We will find her, and you will be reunited once again.”

It has been a year since Katie and Flora are looking for Katie’s Mom. The only memory Katie had of her mother is a small trinket which her mom left in her blanket when she was a baby. Flora saw her on her porch one day , and adopted the baby. When the right time came, she admitted the truth to Katie.

Now, that the town has been run aground by the Gracies, they have no choice but to leave Glamtown and go to Shyna for freedom and to continue searching for Katie’s Mom.

Katie was playing with her trinket when Dolby (Kaitlin)) spotted the trinket.

“That trinket! Where did you get that??”

“It’s mine…Flora told me that my mom gave it to me when I was a baby”

“Omg! Omg!” Kaitlin gave Katie a big hug “ My baby!”

“What? “

“It’s me your mother! I gave that Trinket to you on your blanket! I have searched for you for a long time. I am so sorry I left you on that porch but it was for your own good. I do not have the means then but I regretted it , and started looking for you, my dear child!!”

Katie was stunned. All she could feel was happiness . All she could say was “Flora!!! Come!!”

When Flora came, Katie said “Flora, this is my mom! Our search is over!”

“Omg!”

All the three ladies could do was hug each other at that moment. It was a very happy occasion.

“How touching” Diva (Ness) muttered under breath.

“Oh well” and with that final sigh, she pressed a red trigger that was hidden underneath her skirt.

At the very moment the three ladies started to hug each other, a huge blast emanated from the middle of their hug.

Eunice (Waffles) woke up to the sound of explosion.

“Huh? What happened?”

Eunice hurried up out of her bed and into the living room where she could finally see some smoke and blaze engulfing the area!

“Guys! Guys! Omg! I got to get out of here!”

Eunice started running out of the compound, and as she was running , she saw Diva lying on the ground “Help..help…”

“Diva!....Eunice helped Diva get up and together they left the compound.

Unkbenownst to Eunice, Diva slipped something behind her dress, and proceeded to faint in Eunice’s arms.

The End.

Mafia has won.

Last edited:
can i just say how proud i am of ness

and i loved watching y’all feel so sure of yourselves with dedennes and Evans lynches

I guess Ness realized that people wouldn't sus him for not dying dammit

Night Actions:

Night 1: Byngo doused Dolby
Night 2: Ness doused Punchy
Night 3: Ness doused Zendel
Night 4: Ness detonated all three

Last edited:
ye i doused dolby n1, ness douses punchy n2 and zendel n3

also while i didn’t play that well this game, i did atleast manage to hide any connections to my scummate : )

Applause to ness and Dad. Oh my gosh if Dad had stayed... we would be completely clueless. I think I did adequately well for my first game.

Applause to ness and Dad. Oh my gosh if Dad had stayed... we would be completely clueless. I think I did adequately well for my first game.

I actually had a bad feeling about Dad's Zendal case. But Ness going after Byngo was just like "no way he's scum"

Back