• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Newbie bait but actually u are?
Ive done this before you know

Ness did a similar joke about scumleaning himself and I didn't hear you protest then.

Punchy's probably the last scum, but certainly not because of a clear joke about his alignment.

Ness did a similar joke about scumleaning himself and I didn't hear you protest then.

Punchy's probably the last scum, but certainly not because of a clear joke about his alignment.

I have no clue why you think I'm scum. I'm an able townie, and I become a ghost when I die

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have no clue why you think I'm scum. I'm an able townie, and I become a ghost when I die. If I'm bombed, I will not be a ghost.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Glitch.

This is actually scaring me. Only me and Evan have voted I think

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby help meh I know you're here

Hi, I'm here too.

I've been writing a bit today which is more important than a burnt-out mafia game. :)

I don't mind if mafia win because

1) They have done a great job if it isn't Evan
2) Over it

I want us to win because

1) I have survived long enough not to
2) I was actually town read by virtually everyone in a game for once in my mafia "career"

uhhh

Ok, I've done some reading, and honestly, if Evan is town, he may be right with his push. There's no way that Ness and Zendal are mafia, but waffles does look townier than Punchy. But honestly, Evan is pretty much 100% going to be my vote. Of particular note to me is the EOD1 wagon, beforehand he had said that there is likely one mafia in Vanessa/Byngo, and went after Dedenne.

oh and btw, I'm liking dad's posts so far. I'm not sure I'd group Vanessa/Byngo together necessarily. I think there's one scum in there but not both. If it's both of them, then they're just heavy WIFOMing by TRing each other so much, then expecting us to believe "OMG we never would do that as scum!"

@Vanessa: I said town is sheepy because we are legit being sheepy. I have my reasons for my FoS on you aside from "Dolby's right"

If I had to choose right now, I'd say Zendel/Vanessa is a likely scum team, but I need to review their interactions and posts more before definitively saying they're a likely scum team.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*saying they're a scum team, omit "likely"

Also highlighting his Zendal/Vanessa team since Zendal jumped on Vanessa pretty fast and by this point I had already eliminated them as a team, but that's besides the point. The point is that he pretty much teammed with Byngo and he even admitted to it

With that being said, I'll switch back to Dedenne. If Vanessa still dies and flips town, I know that it'll make me look horrible. I also already know it looks like I'm teaming with byngo really hard. But I don't think a lot of the Byngo sus is warranted, whereas dedenne/vanessa sus has been up until this point. The day cop thing is making me shift on Vanessa though.

This'll be my last post and vote switch before deadline

Right after he townleans her, liking the content of her posts (I took this from his reads list earlier in the thread)

In no way is liking Byngo's content good, and I feel like what I said perfectly highlighted it. She hadn't even addressed half the players, her logic on Zendal wasn't that good and derived from Dad's case in the points she used, she pocketed Vanessa pretty hard, which I guess I could see someone seeing as town, but I cannot see a Vanessa>Byngo in terms of sus if he believed that.

Dolby's ISO of Byngo really helped me see some things I kind of glossed over before. Especially after Vanessa died, I don't think a Dedenne/Byngo team is all that likely, but I don't know who Byngo's teammate would be.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's not really a mafia acronym, it's just a common text abbreviation. But thanks for the suggestion :)
Ho boy

This is a problem I mentioned earlier. During writing this, I've delibrately avoided stuff that I've mentioned earlier because I want to get this done so I can write school essays, but this is bad.

1. First of all, my Evan case was far more through, the only strong portions of my ISO of Byngo relied on Byngo being Evan's scum partner
2. Evan took it as justification to vote for Byngo. This is the main problem here, first of all it seems like a pocket attempt against me, second he just takes it and runs away with it, failing to address the fact that it is weak, or that his own section is stronger.
3. His teammates for Byngo are just bad (next few posts)

I'm working through responding to your iso post

as for your questions,
townreads: punchy, dolby
null: zendel, ness, dedenne
scumread: Byngo (her latest posts really rub me the wrong way), ITYW (doesn't seem to be posting anything of real substance except asking host questions)

I think the only possible teammates for Byngo atm are ITYW and Ness
If Byngo is not scum, I'm pretty sure Zendel is highly likely to be scum.
Evan, Evan, Evan, how can you POSSIBLY think that Byngo is scum with Ness? HE LITERALLY STARTED A COUNTERWAGON THAT WAS ONE VOTE AWAY FROM LYNCHING HER, and you convieniently overlook this fact. These are the first two people who you mention as possible teammates for Byngo, and by today, you'll mention everybody except me as possible teammates.

you don't seem to gaf about this game anymore and want to die. And most of your posts haven't really directed the conversation towards scum hunting. They've either been to defend yourself or post meaningless truths.

- - - Post Merge - - -

while very true, I had to really go after one of my teammates super hard in franchise wars day 1.

Granted I had two other teammates to rely on, and in this game maf's margins are way thinner, so you have a point there. But again, I cannot discount it
And guess what? He finally refutes his own point from earlier about Byngo having good content. He finally realizes that she really didn't.

I think Dedenne or Zendel are more likely after the flip, but in my view it?s near guaranteed to be dedenne since she defended byngo and tried to get the vote onto me

And boy oh boy a complete reversal from earlier!!! Now he thinks Byngo's scummates is Dedenne or Zendal! Throw me in there, and anybody could!! Except Evan of course, he can't be her scummate!

Yeah, I'm going to vote Evan

Honestly this isn't that through, but I have other stuff that I need to devote time to

Voting Evan 'cause sleeping is really fun.

Nah, you're voting for me because you're being vindictive over something I never actually implied. <3 you too Zendel. :)

I played like **** this game so I deserve to lose tbh. Town doesn't, I alone do. Although town will go down with me. Oh well. Once Punchy wins you'll realize trusting him for being a noob was the wrong play.

Most of the reason why I sussed people or put them on weird teams was because I was confused af and kept assuming the townlocks were, well, townlocks. Realized too late that it can only really be Punchy, rather than anyone else I tried to sus over contrived reasons.

So mass vote me and make it faster, por favor, cuz we're all done here and I'm done here. :lemon:

GG Punchy, you really don't deserve this win tbh except I played like **** so you kind of do idk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last pitch: I TRd Byngo in the face of Byngo being NEAR UNIVERSALLY SCUMREAD. Ik I've said this defense before as scum, but I am 100% town and 100% mean it this time: why in ****ing hell would scum!me not just go along with town's mass scumreading and keep defending my scummate? Hell I actually thought people would be inclined to trust me MORE for NOT going along with majority opinion, but whatever. I don't blame y'all for voting me and making us lose, since again, I did play pretty terribly this game and made myself look scummy as ****. Still, I tried to make my own opinions independent of the thread, and that's why I initially tr'd byngo despite almost everyone saying she was scum.

It would make perfect sense for scum!me to keep defending my partner, then bussing, since that's what I've done as scum in prior games, but this game it was me trying to make opinions independent of the town's groupthink/sheeping. And it turns out it'll screw us over. :(

Last pitch: I TRd Byngo in the face of Byngo being NEAR UNIVERSALLY SCUMREAD. Ik I've said this defense before as scum, but I am 100% town and 100% mean it this time: why in ****ing hell would scum!me not just go along with town's mass scumreading and keep defending my scummate? Hell I actually thought people would be inclined to trust me MORE for NOT going along with majority opinion, but whatever. I don't blame y'all for voting me and making us lose, since again, I did play pretty terribly this game and made myself look scummy as ****. Still, I tried to make my own opinions independent of the thread, and that's why I initially tr'd byngo despite almost everyone saying she was scum.

It would make perfect sense for scum!me to keep defending my partner, then bussing, since that's what I've done as scum in prior games, but this game it was me trying to make opinions independent of the town's groupthink/sheeping. And it turns out it'll screw us over. :(

Uh

You do realize that D1 Byngo was

TRed by you, Vanessa, and Punchy
Nulled by Waffles, Dedenne
Scumread by me, Zendal, and Ness (reluctant to count him as his sus manifested after you left the thread)

Byngo was never anywhere near a universal scumread, and had more town support than people scumreading her. I remember you bringing this up late D2, and was honestly confused by what you meant but decided not to pursue because I cast it off as irrelevant. You only switched your read when LITERALLY everyone was scumreading her nearing the end of D2 (except waffles, who had her as formally null)

You even complained about people TRing Byngo early game

Punchy is tunneling me to hell but otherwise being as consistent as Donald Trump's political record, which both scream noob town to me. Though the tunneling could also be noob scum trying to lock on to an "easy" target early on.

The players seem super sheepy rn tbh, not gonna lie - loads of sus on me and Vanessa, lots of TRing of Byngo, etc.

Honestly Evan, if you're not mafia, you really need to work on being engaged in the thread past Day One. If you are mafia, this is a blatant misrepresentation of what happened

Back