• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

ugh if none of them are in sus list maybe one of the strong townleans are scum

:(

Knew I’d die next

It’ll be someone we’re all townlocking, I guarantee it

What if it’s punchy rofl

Wtf, I'm really shocked that she's town after the way she played tbh.

It must be Evan then?

I'm as doomed as dedenne, but I won't surrender because you all are wrong. Pretty sure it's either Punchy or Zendel tbh. If Dolby did elaborately orchestrate this and let his teammate die while directing everything, he deserves to win it tbh. I think we're crossing off names from any consideration far too quickly.

If we can still win after having me die, then I'll gladly do so just so I can laugh at you when you realize you're wrong, then help find the ACTUAL last scum. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Come on Evan. `Why would it be me. Save us some time and surrender.

The only reason people have townlocked you the whole game is because of how you tunneled me really hard D1. No scum would do that, right? Riiiiight?

Yet you literally had no reason to do so, as you yourself admitted.

The one thing working in your favor is that I wasn't exactly a big target for scum!you to latch on to. You just decided to come in guns-a-blazin against me, which again, would be something nobody would suspect an actual scum to do.

Once I flip town, y'all need to reread our interactions. I am near certain scum is hiding in the townlocks at this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

can this phase be shortened pl0x?

I'm as doomed as dedenne, but I won't surrender because you all are wrong. Pretty sure it's either Punchy or Zendel tbh. If Dolby did elaborately orchestrate this and let his teammate die while directing everything, he deserves to win it tbh. I think we're crossing off names from any consideration far too quickly.

If we can still win after having me die, then I'll gladly do so just so I can laugh at you when you realize you're wrong, then help find the ACTUAL last scum. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only reason people have townlocked you the whole game is because of how you tunneled me really hard D1. No scum would do that, right? Riiiiight?

Yet you literally had no reason to do so, as you yourself admitted.

The one thing working in your favor is that I wasn't exactly a big target for scum!you to latch on to. You just decided to come in guns-a-blazin against me, which again, would be something nobody would suspect an actual scum to do.

Once I flip town, y'all need to reread our interactions. I am near certain scum is hiding in the townlocks at this point.

Tbh, I feel like saying that Punchy has the potential to be scum is justified, but Zendal and Byngo were at each other's throats, voting for each other both days (Zendal honestly pretty much brought Byngo into consideration)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm working through responding to your iso post

as for your questions,
townreads: punchy, dolby
null: zendel, ness, dedenne
scumread: Byngo (her latest posts really rub me the wrong way), ITYW (doesn't seem to be posting anything of real substance except asking host questions)

I think the only possible teammates for Byngo atm are ITYW and Ness
If Byngo is not scum, I'm pretty sure Zendel is highly likely to be scum.
gonna note Evan?s flip to Dedenne/Zendal from this earlier for future reference

Guys , I might not be here in time for night phase so I am ending it now....I pretty much got all the night actions from everyone sometime between last night and today...

Night 3 Results:

No casualties

- - - Post Merge - - -

Day will end at 10 pm tomorrow EST

(with possibility to extend at 10 AM EST the 30th of November upon request)

Yeah, I still don't understand the mechanics lol.

Mafia don't kill at night but instead douse people in gasoline at night. Then they can choose next phase to either light 'er up or douse another person. So that's why it's pretty damn important to get this lynch right since we can conceivably lose the game next phase.

We're up 5-1 right now, mislynching brings us down to 4-1, mafia douses the three people and it's 1-1 game over.

That is assuming they've successfully doused all phases though, so even if we mislynch here we miiiiight have another chance, but rn I am operating on the assumption that it's lylo.

Mafia don't kill at night but instead douse people in gasoline at night. Then they can choose next phase to either light 'er up or douse another person. So that's why it's pretty damn important to get this lynch right since we can conceivably lose the game next phase.

We're up 5-1 right now, mislynching brings us down to 4-1, mafia douses the three people and it's 1-1 game over.

That is assuming they've successfully doused all phases though, so even if we mislynch here we miiiiight have another chance, but rn I am operating on the assumption that it's lylo.

Right hopefully we are correct in voting for you then. :)

Evan, who in your view is maf?

Just saying we are technically in Mylo if we're going under the assumption mafia has 3 douse targets rn.

Just saying we are technically in Mylo if we're going under the assumption mafia has 3 douse targets rn.

We have no blues and nobody is going to actually die, so lynching tomorrow has no advantage over lynching today besides what we get out of the thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Evan isn't going to say names that make sense with logic (Punchy and Waffles being the only one's, and he has thrown sus in the past 2 cycles at LITERALLY everybody except me (saying that Ness and ITYW were likely Byngo teammates on Day two, throwing out Punchy and Zendal now)) we might as well lynch him. I still don't like his reaction to my ISO on him, taking it as justification to lynch byngo, when I admitted that it wasn't that good and there was more content to sus Evan

Back