• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Uh

You do realize that D1 Byngo was

TRed by you, Vanessa, and Punchy
Nulled by Waffles, Dedenne
Scumread by me, Zendal, and Ness (reluctant to count him as his sus manifested after you left the thread)

Byngo was never anywhere near a universal scumread, and had more town support than people scumreading her. I remember you bringing this up late D2, and was honestly confused by what you meant but decided not to pursue because I cast it off as irrelevant. You only switched your read when LITERALLY everyone was scumreading her nearing the end of D2 (except waffles, who had her as formally null)

You even complained about people TRing Byngo early game

Honestly Evan, if you're not mafia, you really need to work on being engaged in the thread past Day One. If you are mafia, this is a blatant misrepresentation of what happened

Then this just confirms I sucked abject booty this game then. I actually did keep up my TR of Byngo well past the expiration date of townreading her. Nearly everyone scumread her and I still townread her at first, then yes I did switch.

I was not very engaged in this game at all after day 1, so yeah I was just god awful ****ty town this game and will probably need to take a break from mafia after this, because my schedule is not conducive to playing and being active right now. Maybe over Christmas break I can rejoin

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like at this point, my personal satisfaction once y'all find out you're wrong is overshadowed by the fact that we're going to lose, and that I played so ****ing poorly I deserve a raspberry award for "Worst Mafia Player Ever." Good thing it's in a mini mafia game and not a main one though

- - - Post Merge - - -

once I flip, save all of the "WHAT???" and "wow Evan you sucked and are a total idiot" posts. I already know how much of an idiot I was this game. And to punchy in particular, I wouldn't gloat too much over your victory if I were you. You just got r e a l l y lucky this time.

Uh, take me off replacements... no way in heck i will read 80 pages :) and this game is far enough along anyway

gl to all

Ugh screw it

Dolby is right, all of the evidence points to Evan right now. Sorry Evan but I really don't see Punchy as mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##Unvote: Punchy
##Vote: Evan

Finish this early please

This looks like a surrender to me :lemon:

Ugh screw it

Dolby is right, all of the evidence points to Evan right now. Sorry Evan but I really don't see Punchy as mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This looks like a surrender to me :lemon:

Right, I realize the evidence points to me, but trust me I just played badly this game and deserve to be lynched because of it.

I switched to myself so it can be unanimous so Bianca can end the phase earlier :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yayyy I can read someone correctly

Or you aren't reading anyone correctly because you're scum and want to have anyone but yourself die :lemon:

Right, I realize the evidence points to me, but trust me I just played badly this game and deserve to be lynched because of it.

I switched to myself so it can be unanimous so Bianca can end the phase earlier :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or you aren't reading anyone correctly because you're scum and want to have anyone but yourself die :lemon:
Well, that is if she's online. I hope she doesn't end us on a "cliffhanger" like the Byngo lynch almost was.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also apparently Dedenne wasn't lynched according to the first page :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca where are youuu I'm sorry I'm impatient

I'm wowed at how I correctly read Evan early in the game, next time I tunnel I really should stick with it. I hope I didn't jinx it

Flavor text coming soon but...

Amazonevan19 is an Able Townie... and like Dedenne, he is now a ghost...

Last edited:
I'm wowed at how I correctly read Evan early in the game, next time I tunnel I really should stick with it. I hope I didn't jinx it

g'utterly shrekt

GG scum, I'm near certain it's Punchy but inb4 it's dolby orchestrating it all

twas fun but I need to stay more engaged and not toss out accusations that don't make sense

Like, I seriously can't believe. I didn't vote Dedenne yesterday because I thought Evan was orachstrating it, but it has to be Punchy or waffles

Guys, it's Waffles. Please give me your reasoning for sussing me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or it's Zendal

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm fairly sure it's Waffles. His sussing for me when he gave his first reads was honestly uncalled for.

I don't blame ya dolby, I did everything I could to make myself look like scum lol. Good thing I'm a ghost and can still talk

Dedenne wanted me dead and was wrong, everyone wanted me dead and was wrong, so I don't want to commit the same mistake by hardcore going after punchy but...it has to be either punchy or waffles. Everybody else has too much pro-town behavior on their alibis IMO.

Well it’s a good thing scum will need to have another douse tonight to kill us all

Also, Waffles reaction to my joke scumlean was different from when Ness and Dolby did it, I don't think he responded to either of those.

Back