Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Rip Ryumia shouldn't be in the list, copy paste error

- - - Post Merge - - -

Waiting for Byngo's input.

y tho? Byngo's said some stuff, it's Dad and Waffles that I really want to hear from. They haven't spoken yet

(though it's more likely to be because of time zones than scumminess)

Zendel, two or three people already scumread me, and yet you're still noncommital as to which alignment you think I am. Why? Normally you're more committed to your positions, and I'm not sure what to make of the difference in tone this time around

I said I don't have an opinion of you yet and I still don't. How can I be committed to a position if I don't have one and besides I flip flop around like a fish so that statement is utter bs. The only time I have been persistent on someone was a scum read on Dolby in Mystic Messenger mafia or was it Smash mafia? (one of them lol), I ended up being right but I didn't push hard enough (like people would listen) and my reasoning wasn't amazing but some of it was correct if I remember correctly. eh

I still don't know what to make of you yet.

Bingo gasnt posted anything in quite a while (that's like 30 mins) and he could possibly be supcum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh rip typos

I said I don't have an opinion of you yet and I still don't. How can I be committed to a position if I don't have one and besides I flip flop around like a fish so that statement is utter bs. The only time I have been persistent on someone was a scum read on Dolby in Mystic Messenger mafia or was it Smash mafia? (one of them lol), I ended up being right but I didn't push hard enough (like people would listen) and my reasoning wasn't amazing but some of it was correct if I remember correctly. eh

I still don't know what to make of you yet.

Sure you flop around, I see it all the time in these games. What I mean is, you push on positions and hold to them, then switch and start on something else. I don't ever see you as the kind of player who has absolutely NO position. Does that make sense?

I mean I guess I'll accept it for now, since there isn't much to go off of in general, and I don't have any hard scumreads myself, but idk with how opinionated people are about me, I thought your nonopinion stuck out to me and was worth mentioning.

I actually kinda understand why people scum read me now, if these are the reasons:

1. I'm possibly naturally scummy
2. My work ethic isn't great at times (lack of contributions)
3. Stupid posts at like 4am which look like scum slips but are just me being tired and dumb

Any other reason in previous games are either a reach or just pure idiocy to scum read me.

"I'm work ethic" god..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure you flop around, I see it all the time in these games. What I mean is, you push on positions and hold to them, then switch and start on something else. I don't ever see you as the kind of player who has absolutely NO position. Does that make sense?

I mean I guess I'll accept it for now, since there isn't much to go off of in general, and I don't have any hard scumreads myself, but idk with how opinionated people are about me, I thought your nonopinion stuck out to me and was worth mentioning.

Anything is worth mentioning when you start getting some heat to get the heat off you and onto someone else. Even when the heat has barely even started.

- - - Post Merge - - -

HEAT

I remember you were usually complained/whiny about scum reads on you as town btw Evan, so town points for that actually.

- - - Post Merge - - -

complained = complaining

Oh wait you actually had a bit of a meltdown about it in the franchise wars as well. Have to compare them to this behaviour.

That was a fun game btw, a lot of memorial stuff happened. lol :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or it's the other way around

We both had a habit of it tbh.

This is not a strong reason for sus and I wouldn't lynch or anything based on this but my first instinct upon seeing the white text kerfuffle at the beginning was that it was a distraction from llegit starting the game
Also if my 3 posts so far sound passive it's probably because I wrote them while running to catch a train
Also @Punchy don't sus Byngo for not posting for 30 minutes that's no time at all

I actually take back what I said about you. Evan is definitely scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is not a strong reason for sus and I wouldn't lynch or anything based on this but my first instinct upon seeing the white text kerfuffle at the beginning was that it was a distraction from llegit starting the game
Also if my 3 posts so far sound passive it's probably because I wrote them while running to catch a train
Also @Punchy don't sus Byngo for not posting for 30 minutes that's no time at all

Oh I don't sus byngo, I just wanted to see what he thought.

Lots of ppl are taking a stance on Evan I see. I'm null on him atm. Play seems a little different from the past two games where he was town but he hasn't done anything scumtelling yet imo

That's a pretty lame distraction if it really was one, doubting that it was. And thanks for explaining your posts a bit more.

i was eating plus im not gonna be around to post every hour l o l

what’s so sus about vanessa? yes she hasn’t posted much and i would place her as null, but that’s simply due to early game and low content. of her posts, there’s nothing that sticks out about her wording or tone

ngl i don’t like how a number of people thought vanessa was sus after dolby brought her up. punchy is still a tr but eyes r def on zendel and evan

also wtf deddene posted?

Back