Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Punchy how am ia coaster of all people here when I've put in 100% more effort into this than someone like Dedenne. I suppose me not being active yesterday because of thanksgiving constitutes as me "coasting".

In other words I'll make a bigger post later today, I definitely want a Byngo lynch.

If you do my request that would be nice thanks bruh

tenor.gif

- If you are unsure with Byngo shouldn't you put null on Byngo? Why do you think shes town?
- Can you elaborate more on Ness? I don't see him as coaster he has contribute to the town and he's really open with his thoughts that much what makes you think hes coasting?
- Even a town says I need to go to sleep and etc I dont think this is a reason why shes hella scummy but you made a slight good point on Dedenne also fyi we have different timezones.

I find byngo/dedenne scum team really awkward because of N1 result and to be honest if I were to pick those two it would be Byngo cuz we get more information we need than Dedenne

Offtopic: Is ur sig soething funny/dirty?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And oh if anyone doesn't know what arsonist (mafia) game descrip is: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Arsonist

Pretty sure Byngo is town, I don't see anything incredibly scummy about her and she's helping town, I was just comparing ness' activity to Dad's, if he's scum applause to Dad because I had a strong townlean against him, just a "normal" townlean against them now. Waffles, you don't get the point. Dedenne has like 7 hours to post and she's not using them at all. I agree with your Byngo/Dedenne scum team, but not the part where we should lynch Byngo.

Pretty sure Byngo is town, I don't see anything incredibly scummy about her and she's helping town, I was just comparing ness' activity to Dad's, if he's scum applause to Dad because I had a strong townlean against him, just a "normal" townlean against them now. Waffles, you don't get the point. Dedenne has like 7 hours to post and she's not using them at all. I agree with your Byngo/Dedenne scum team, but not the part where we should lynch Byngo.

CAN
YOU
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
STOP
USING
INACTIVITY
AS
A
REASON
TO
SUSS
ME
Fyi I'm trying to make the most of my day off school

Also I need to read byngo's posts more

Also,side note for punchy
IN 50 MINUTES I WILL BE GONE FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS TO GO SWIMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why u be ninjaing me. That post confirmed my scumlean.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dis one

Dude, why are you acting like you're some know it all MVP here. Dedenne just said that they've been inactive because of school, do you seriously not have any other reasoning then that?

k i took some time to gather my thoughts

townlean
punchy
ityw
dolby

null
dedenne
evan

scumlean
zendel
ness

punchy and ityw reads remain the same. dolby is actually in townleans for being hesitant to blitz me, which feels v townish.

im reconsidering my initial read on dedenne. starting to think im wrong and she?s noob town. of the null?s, she?s closer to town.

i haven?t even paid much attention to evan lol so i need to look through his **** at some point. he?s completely null

dad/ness. one thing i have noticed is that he?s def opportunistic. don?t like that he tried to blitz me when i was gone. but the main reason i sus him is cuz of who was in his place previously, dad. i mentioned earlier that a mix of paranoia + godfather logic leads me to believe there?s scum between dad/dolby. i def feel dolby is town over dad/ness. the reasoning above and poe makes me think ness is scum

i still find zendel incredibly sus for reasoning already stated

we?ve established that there?s most likely 2 scum. he has me and dedenne as higher priority, yet he is fine with lynching a weaker scumlean. idk what?s hard to understand

+ after vanessa is lynched, he comes back with what i find to be an incredibly fake ?oh darn!? bull****. and i don?t understand why im the only one seeing this

i think ness and zendel being a compatible team

- - - Post Merge - - -

also can someone please explain why I’m top sus

is it still simply because i haven’t met the standards of effort some people expect or ?

Idk to as well and Im waiting for them to do my request so we can follow up everything later on

Lmfao why is Punchy reminding me of my old noobie self except hes darn noisy af

Dude, why are you acting like you're some know it all MVP here. Dedenne just said that they've been inactive because of school, do you seriously not have any other reasoning then that?

I think that the post I quoted was Dedenne's scum defense, if i'm right i'm going to say I knew it I'm just firm in my suspicions. Waffles, Dedenne is almost always replying to my posts saying that she's scum, you are doing "different things" most of the time

I'm also kind of nulling Byngo because of sussing Dad/Ness. That post screams scum, imo. If we lynch Dedenne and she's scum, I could possibly see the team. I need to see Dedenne's reads again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk to as well and Im waiting for them to do my request so we can follow up everything later on

Lmfao why is Punchy reminding me of my old noobie self except hes darn noisy af

I have no life

- - - Post Merge - - -

Punchy how am ia coaster of all people here when I've put in 100% more effort into this than someone like Dedenne. I suppose me not being active yesterday because of thanksgiving constitutes as me "coasting".

In other words I'll make a bigger post later today, I definitely want a Byngo lynch.

No, being not active because of Thanksgiving is not coasting, I was comparing your and Dad's activity. Coasting isn't the right word for it.

Love how Byngo finds me INCREDIBLY sus when I have already explained that point she made against me about 3 times or so and then the other is something I've been called fake for before by Kat (Astrotzkan, sorry if I butchered that name) in another game were I was town which was kinda an attack on me as a person, circumstances of that game effected that attack tho and it was subtle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, where is Evan?

His activity has dropped a bit, I don't remember if there was an explanation.

Love how Byngo finds me INCREDIBLY sus when I have already explained that point she made against me about 3 times or so and then the other is something I've been called fake for before by Kat (Astrotzkan, sorry if I butchered that name) in another game were I was town which was kinda an attack on me as a person, circumstances of that game effected that attack tho and it was subtle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, where is Evan?

His activity has dropped a bit, I don't remember if there was an explanation.

not sure if you think im attacking you personally, but im def not. id never do that

not sure if you think im attacking you personally, but im def not. id never do that

Yes well this is how I type and I'm getting sick of this sort of things getting said about me.

If I was mafia I wouldn't care because I would be faking it and thus those points would be fine.

Back