• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

in the event dedenne isn't scum, that lowkey sucks for me since I'll be on the chopping block next, and then town will lose

But I'm pretty confident dedenne is just digging her heels in to try and wriggle out of this

in the event dedenne isn't scum, that lowkey sucks for me since I'll be on the chopping block next, and then town will lose

But I'm pretty confident dedenne is just digging her heels in to try and wriggle out of this

Doubt it will come to that.

I like talking to doors.

HarmfulChillyBlackfly-max-1mb.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dammit Zendel you ruined my merge :(

I ruin everything to be fair and besides you have all ruined my merges at one point, oh and some of you have stole my RQS' and my train of thought/ time to shine. U_U

I ruin everything to be fair and besides you have all ruined my merges at one point, oh and some of you have stole my RQS' and my train of thought/ time to shine. U_U

Zendel's Self-Esteem Issues: The Mafia Game

Is it not obvious that Dedenne is just stubborn mafia right now

I mean seriously, I bet you my college tuition she will flip mafia lol.

Don't waste time please and fyi even host can post safeclaims sheets in QT come on man

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean
Dolby and Ness are sure town
Zen - townlean
I really doubt Evan is scummates with Byngo
Dedenne split sec switch is really odd its like shes being coached and lol on tag

Chapter 8: Invisibility

Goldie (Dedenne2) woke up feeling weird. It felt like she woke up standing up. Nonetheless,She feels very excited as their leader informed them that it is her turn to be picked up today.

Shyna is gonna be fabulous!

It was a merry thought that was suddenly replaced by confusion as she saw the townies circling around her bed.

What is going on guys? Why are you all around my bed? ….Guys?

No one seems to hear her. She hurried towards the crowd but she couldn’t seem to get through the crowd.

GUUUUUUUYSSS!!!” Goldie screamed as loud as she can.

The crowd is stunned. Silence ensued. Then suddenly, the crowd got to its feet and started to scurry away from the source of the scream. Everyone got scared. As soon as the crowd departed from her bed, Goldie started to realize what was causing the commotion. It was a body. Her body on the bed!

She inched closer, and as she got closer, she could see blood all over the body. She saw stab marks all over. It couldn’t be? How could it be?

Shocked, confused and bewildered. Goldie screamed again “ Aaaaahhhhhrgh

She heard someone exclaimed “ Goldie…Goldie…Are you there?”.

She turned around to see townies quivering with fear. She saw her best friend trembling as she asked the question again…”Are you there?”

Dedenne2’s role:

You are an Able Townie

Abilities
• Ghosted: Upon being lynched you become a Ghost. This means you will still be allowed to post in the thread, but you will not have a vote. Being killed in any other way (like being bombed) overrides this ability, and will cause you to be removed from the game.

Win Condition
You win when only Ables are left in the game.

Last edited:
Wtf....Yikes

Is Evan really mafia though :/

I mean, he TLed Byngo with no justification and then 180d on that the very next day

Besides, who else could it be? Me and you are practically confirmed for the desparete EOD1 bandwagon. Zendal was Byngo's main push the whole way. That leaves Punchy, waffles, and Evan. Punchy has been undeniably town, and Evan is honestly more sus than waffles. So Evan>Waffles

Back