• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

I was thinking the same, but I doubt he has any concrete reasoning because there is barely any posts that have been made which are really notable.

I'm interested to hear his reads nonetheless.

Does anyone have any other reads despite the town reads on Punchy?

Kinda think that Vanessa and Evan could be a scum pair, mostly gut honestly, but Vanessa’s first 3 posts seemed pretty disconnected. Kinda feels different from last game which I should reread. Evan honestly just seems scummy to me right now for pretty much no reason, I’ve got alarm bells faintly in my brain

Mostly sus of Vanessa to be clear. I have a small voice in my head telling me that Evan is scummy, but don’t feel like there’s anything to back it up

Kinda think that Vanessa and Evan could be a scum pair, mostly gut honestly, but Vanessa’s first 3 posts seemed pretty disconnected. Kinda feels different from last game which I should reread. Evan honestly just seems scummy to me right now for pretty much no reason, I’ve got alarm bells faintly in my brain

I have a bad gut feeling about Vanessa as well, her posts are just passing so far. One of her posts was almost a repeat of yours.

I've never played with her before properly so I couldn't compare her with other games.

I have no real thoughts on Evan personally.

Thoughts so far:

Town

Punchy
Dolby

Null

Dad
Waffles
Evan
Byngo
Dedenne

Suspicion

Vanessa

I have no scum reads because a gut feeling isn't enough for me to categorize her right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did I not just submit my #1 scumread? Oh wait I did

- - - Post Merge - - -

That sounded rude, sorry Zendel

No worries at all, haha.

Can you elaborate on your scum reads or are they just gut feelings?

I'm pretty sure Dolby is townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My current reads:

Scum: Evan

Townie: Dolby, (dedene I guess) Zendel

Null: everyone else.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan just doesn't seem like townie Evan (totally haven't been lurking like every mafia game)

This is the part where everyone starts scumreading me for either really stupid or really smart reasons.

:D

... :(

Slight town read on Dolby for gut feelings and unexplainable townie vibes.

dad and dedenne are the only two who haven't checked in yet, right? I think everyone else has posted at least once after the game started

This is the part where everyone starts scumreading me for either really stupid or really smart reasons.

:D

... :(

Play like a townie if you are a townie then we won't scum read you at all, simple solution.

Vanessa is null for me but she seems a bit more passive this time around, idk it's hard to explain. Like yeah, she's been here, but what she's posted so far just seems like obvious "truths" and isn't really her investigating anything.

Play like a townie if you are a townie then we won't scum read you at all, simple solution.

Except I almost always get scumread for dumb as **** reasons as either alignment

I'm starting to understand your frustrations Zendel :(

Zendel, two or three people already scumread me, and yet you're still noncommital as to which alignment you think I am. Why? Normally you're more committed to your positions, and I'm not sure what to make of the difference in tone this time around

I don't think Zendel and Evan would both be scum. I don't sus you Zendel but I don't think of you as townie or null...

Vanessa is null for me but she seems a bit more passive this time around, idk it's hard to explain. Like yeah, she's been here, but what she's posted so far just seems like obvious "truths" and isn't really her investigating anything.

Tbh, this is like my thoughts exactly. Not seeing Vanessa/Evan rn

Except I almost always get scumread for dumb as **** reasons as either alignment

I'm starting to understand your frustrations Zendel :(

I actually kinda understand why people scum read me now, if these are the reasons:

1. I'm possibly naturally scummy
2. I'm work ethic isn't great at times (lack of contributions)
3. Stupid posts at like 4am which look like scum slips but are just me being tired and dumb

Any other reason in previous games are either a reach or just pure idiocy to scum read me.

Townread
Dolby
Punchy

Null
Byngo
Dedenne (was first to speak, lel me)
Ryumia
Zendel
Vanessa

Dad and Waffles haven't said much yet so I can't read them

No hard scumreads yet but if you're towards the bottom of my nulls, that means I think it's more likely you're scum

Back