• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Evan noticed something and to reply your thoughts on me yep, second sem sucks and you all notice my online pattern is different I have to wake up around 6 am to prepare school stuff around 9 AM - 12 PM ish I go to net cafe and play pubg so I don't check my social sites that much except discord

Anyway on to the real topic I've notice Ness post which leads me to realized that Vanessa was a bad lynch and this won't get us nowhere I kind of realized how a bit narrow my logic was

honestly? lets just lynch byngo. her lynch would provide the most information out of everyone. I'm really not a fan of how she tried to misconstrue what Zendel was saying about his vote on Vanessa + it would give us some insight on other players regardless of alignment.

I'm putting my vote on her for today, and I encourage that everyone else do as well.

@Dolby Don't you think that she would provide more information than practically anyone? You keep showing the potential she has in being in a team with practically half the playerlist (those include: Dedenne, Evan, Vanessa) so it will give us insight on their alignment.

The way I see it, there are several reasons why I think shes the best lynch:

1. It will provide us insight on 3 players depending on her flip
2. In my opinion, its also because I think she is scummy.
3. We would get a gold mine of info on Zendel/Vanessa. These are the main two who I think would be the best after looking into.

Think about it: Why not just get Byngo out of the way now and then worry about the others afterwards? I don't see the disadvantage of her lynch regardless if she's actually town or not.

On to the real question:
waffles why would you keep your vote on Vanessa

I died in game didn't get a chicken for dinner afk in TBT and I wanted to go back and vote for myself because I'm not really certain with Byngo silly random thought whisper shes is suspicious af but where is this "certain" post made her scummy???? I was too late.

I can't read Dedenne due to her post quality and I'm uncertain of Evan now people slowly sussing him but I dunno which part he was suspicious.

No changes with Dolby still townlocking him for a certain reason cuz if I die I can still voice out except voting

I don't see anything scummy on Zendel I like his post quality seems a bit improved compare before.

I am uncertain with Punchy but my guts screams townie cuz if he was a scum why would he keep posting so much also congrats for being top 1 poster in this thread

Summary of my read alignment
1. Ness - townlean
2. Waffles - HI
3. Punchy - Null/townish but more on null
4. Dolby - townlock/strongest townlean
5. Dedenne2 - uncertain/null
6. Byngo - uncertain/null (but mind screams scummy but I can't find exactly where)
7. Evan - uncertain/null
8. Zendel - Townlean

Happy THanksgiving Everyone!

We will proceed with 24 hours for night actions. All night actions will end at 10 pm EST tonight. (I didn't consider that people are on Thanksgiving so sorry!!)

Thank you guys!

Ok, yeah, Waffles is a townlock and wasn’t just saying that earlier

I think I'm going to vote Dedenne. Where's Evan? I need to tunnel him some more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kinda think that Vanessa and Evan could be a scum pair, mostly gut honestly, but Vanessa?s first 3 posts seemed pretty disconnected. Kinda feels different from last game which I should reread. Evan honestly just seems scummy to me right now for pretty much no reason, I?ve got alarm bells faintly in my brain

First mention of Vanessa being scum...

This thread doesn't seem to be too active today, is everyone busy?

Goddammit Vanessa, why didn’t you soft or even claim? Ugghhh I was pretty sure you were Town after that Dolby instavote but no one believed you :(

Welp I’m going to get lynched now. But I need to re-evaluate my Byngo townlean. It’s thanksgiving for me so I won’t be around much

Dear guys, I might not be here 10 pm EST so I am posting night 1 earlier...

Night 1:

No casualties.

Day 2 has now arrived. You have 36 hours (I am extending it coz of thanksgiving break) to decide on a lynch.

thinking-face_1f914.png

Lynch the inactives?

I'm gay

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL well now i have that on me for the future

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not gay >.<

Still confused with suspicion with Byngo and Evan would like to request an ISO if you guys feel like it pls (did I get the word right?)

Nobody died because maf act like arsonists in this game, so yeah, wouldn?t focus on inactive.
Tbh, kinda confused on who I want, will prob look into some people tomorrow

[COLOR=“Green”]Will town know if a bomb is planted on them?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=?Green?]Will town know if a bomb is planted on them?[/COLOR]

Nobody died because maf act like arsonists in this game, so yeah, wouldn’t focus on inactive.
Tbh, kinda confused on who I want, will prob look into some people tomorrow

Wait seriously? This is an arsonist game?

uhh that's pretty unbalanced for the red team but okie lol

Back