• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

You're trying to trick me... You're mafia.

youre-trying-to-trick-me-into-giving-away-something-it-wont-work.jpg

ik it's your first game so don't feel bad when you find out you're wrong :)

gdi you got me, the single most brilliantly written, most epic accusation in the history of mafia game accusations has me cornered. I cannot think of anything to rebut "I'm sure I'm right." Because you think you're right, you are therefore right.

WOULDA GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TO, IF IT WASN'T FOR DAT PESKY PUNCHYDAHUFFLEPUFF

seriously though I lowkey softed something kind of important...or I could just be vanilla...yOu NeVEr KnoOoOooOoOOoowWw scummies come @ me

Yes. Yes, you did.

Ok but back to business, I'm ok with a Vanessa lynch
I was talking about how I voted, not how I tunneled you... and don't shift the blame to a townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

NEW current reads:

Townie:
Dolby
Zendel
Vanessa
(Dedene but when will she post)
Byngo

Null:
Waffles
Dad

Scum:
EVAN

I'm not shifting blame for anything wtf? I'm talking about lynching who I think is likeliest to be scum. Obviously I'm going to stick up for myself not dying as either alignment so that's a really poor reason to sr me

Tbh, I see Dad viewing and I just think that he's judging us for the chaos unfolding right now and judging me for not doing anything to stop it

Reads coming soon

I think Evan's scum mate is either Dad, Waffles or Dedene, because no one else has shown obvious signs of being scummate with her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not shifting blame for anything wtf? I'm talking about lynching who I think is likeliest to be scum. Obviously I'm going to stick up for myself not dying as either alignment so that's a really poor reason to sr me

Well the most likely to be scum person is YOU

Townie:
Dolby
Zendel
Vanessa
(Dedene but when will she post)
Byngo

Null:
Waffles
Dad

Scum:
EVAN

Why are you townreading dedenne? She only posted once at the very start of day and hasn't said anything since. You seem to be very quick to clear everyone except the people who haven't posted, and me because lol Evan's totally scum for God knows what reason.

Again, I'm giving you somewhat of a pass because you're new, but sooner or later you'll find out it's generally a bad idea to tunnel really hard D1 on really flimsy rationale.

And before someone says ^that is a threat, (1) why would scum!me kill him, that'd make me look terrible (and now it'll happen to frame me), and (2) I'm simply saying once he finds out he's wrong, he'll hopefully learn to be more circumspect.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh, I see Dad viewing and I just think that he's judging us for the chaos unfolding right now and judging me for not doing anything to stop it

Reads coming soon

The quintessential "stop arguing children, the REAL reads are coming through from Emperor Dad" post is incoming, I can feel it in me bones

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well the most likely to be scum person is YOU

Repetition is not refutation, m'lad

It's because Dedene is new like me, and Bianca wouldn't be THAT cruel to give either of us mafia in our first game.

Ok, honestly, I'm rereading through the thread, and despite me kinda thinking that it's all to convienient, I'm begining to think that it is Byngo and Vanessa. Gimme time

Ok, honestly, I'm rereading through the thread, and despite me kinda thinking that it's all to convienient, I'm begining to think that it is Byngo and Vanessa. Gimme time

Oh my gosh if we were a team that would literally be the dumbest scumplay ever

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's because Dedene is new like me, and Bianca wouldn't be THAT cruel to give either of us mafia in our first game.

That's not necessarily true, people have gotten scum on their first game before

you kind of have a point, except it's purely speculative since we don't know how Bianca chose scum. Using that to clear both of you is a leap of logic tbh. Dedenne has posted nothing of substance since the game started, but the game started a few hours ago and thus I am willing to give her some more time before I reassess her.

Oh my gosh if we were a team that would literally be the dumbest scumplay ever

Yeah, but OMFG you do have been TRing each other for pretty much no reason since the very start of the game. I will admit it is a dumb play and it honestly seems comically convienient, and sure, it could be like Glow/Evan in FNAF (Evan wasn't TRing Glow but w/e), but wtf

Yeah I'm not a different time zone but I sleep during the day because 3rd shift. And I didn't expect this to fill up so fast.

Anyways after my skim my bets are on Zendel being scum. I don't like anyone who sorta swoops in and says objective things to seem helpful and pro-town, whether that be asking other players questions to seem like they're leading discussion or explaining fundamentals of mafia to newer players. Examples of these kinds of posts:

Punchy seems like a confused player, which isn't alignment indicative.

Remember Bianca in her first game? (she was scum in Franchise Wars)

Newer players are trickier to read, they have no meta and their confusion doesn't really mean anything unless they slip.

Who? Let's stop using white text unless we are making a joke or being a shady queen, thank you.

and there have also been defenses where they weren't necessarily called for:

I actually kinda understand why people scum read me now, if these are the reasons:

1. I'm possibly naturally scummy
2. I'm work ethic isn't great at times (lack of contributions)
3. Stupid posts at like 4am which look like scum slips but are just me being tired and dumb

Any other reason in previous games are either a reach or just pure idiocy to scum read me.

and weird posts like this one:

Advanced/Newbie
Average/Average

Is usually what I would expect for mafia team members. Two newbies or two advanced mafia players is kinda iffy to me.

It seems like a really arbitrary comment to make and has the potential to be an attempt to steer attention to specific people because of unlikely partnerships, such as Dolby and myself for example if it was two players with a bit of experience. After playing in the last game she hosted it's pretty clear Bianca just totally randomizes.

Post #103 seems like the first bit of Zendel's content that has any bite to it what-so-ever, and it's through defense, which I don't like either because at the end of it a stance still isn't taken on Evan.

I said I don't have an opinion of you yet and I still don't. How can I be committed to a position if I don't have one and besides I flip flop around like a fish so that statement is utter bs. The only time I have been persistent on someone was a scum read on Dolby in Mystic Messenger mafia or was it Smash mafia? (one of them lol), I ended up being right but I didn't push hard enough (like people would listen) and my reasoning wasn't amazing but some of it was correct if I remember correctly. eh

I still don't know what to make of you yet.

##VOTE: Zendel

Among the active people I think his(?) partner is between Vanessa and Byngo for me. Both of them have the same issue I have with Zendel in that they're saying obvious/objective comments for the sake of seeming pro-town and providing obvious townreads that others have already done.

I don't like Waffles and Dedenne not posting but I won't really start hating on inactives until tomorrow or if I see they've been online recently, because host didn't advertise when this would start.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reads coming soon

Chaos ninja'd me too.

Yeah, but OMFG you do have been TRing each other for pretty much no reason since the very start of the game. I will admit it is a dumb play and it honestly seems comically convienient, and sure, it could be like Glow/Evan in FNAF (Evan wasn't TRing Glow but w/e), but wtf

I admit that I don't have very solid evidence for townreading her, and the game has only been going for 3 hours and I could be wrong. But it's just a gut feeling, her posts sound town to me so far.

i mean there are reasons but okay

Zendel's response to my post about white text being a distraction. I found this an awkwardly worded response considering that iirc they were the one that started the white text?

This post makes me feel off about Vanessa being a partner though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i was eating plus im not gonna be around to post every hour l o l

what?s so sus about vanessa? yes she hasn?t posted much and i would place her as null, but that?s simply due to early game and low content. of her posts, there?s nothing that sticks out about her wording or tone

ngl i don?t like how a number of people thought vanessa was sus after dolby brought her up. punchy is still a tr but eyes r def on zendel and evan

also wtf deddene posted?

Dolby I'm guessing your Vanessa + Bynco partnership read is coming from this?

This post makes me feel off about Vanessa being a partner though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby I'm guessing your Vanessa + Bynco partnership read is coming from this?

Yeah, but there's also been a lot of weird stuff on Vanessa's end especially

Back