• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

I'm not really sure about this I'm having doubts with Natty shes like a mystery I actually cant read her cuz last time i play with her was she was inactive and ask for request

Btw Waffles, you have the hammer. The possible lynches are Vanessa, Dedenne, and Byngo at this point

- - - Post Merge - - -

Waffles, who you feeling?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vanessa, any susses before the lynch? You have like 6 minutes

Same as before. I'm currently trying to absorb yours and Ness' latest posts

welp vanessa is lynched

i genuinely pray by any stretch that she turns out to be scum :/

Chapter 7: Good Intentions

“I have an assignment for you”

What is it?

“I heard that the other side are planning something to the remaining people in hiding. It might be nothing, but I still want you to go there and check it out anyway. I want you to make sure. The last driver that was sent out was missing, and we don’t know where the other passenger is. I have a bad feeling about this. I just want you to make sure that every passenger that goes out is safe. Check everything before they leave! But don’t let anyone know or else the Gracies might suspect and kill you.”

Yes, I will, Dr. Shrunk!”. Marina (VanessaMay18) assured.

Marina hang up the phone and started to set out to join the rest of the Ables in hiding.

“What are you doing?” exclaimed one of the Ables. Marina was surprised with the sudden shriek.

“I am just checking out the car that they sent us to make sure that it is okay.”

“Sure! Right! I saw you tinkering with something. I knew it, I have a feeling that you are one of the Gracies the first time I saw you!! ---“

Before Marina could even explain or say something, the townie ran towards the others and began spewing “Betrayal! Traitor! Die! Lynch her!”

“Wait everyone! Wait! I am not a Gracie—I am a ---“ It is too late. Marina could feel the sharpness and the warmth that began from her back. And soon everyone is stabbing her from all sides.

“I --- I---“ and before she could close her eyes, only one thought crossed her mind “God save the town..”

VanessaMay18(Marina)’s Role:

You are a bomb diffuser, and aligned with the Ables.

Abilities
• Bomb Prevention: Each night phase you may choose one other player to diffuse the bomb. The diffused player will be immune to being planted for bombs during that night phase.

Win Condition

• You win when only Ables are left in the game

Last edited:
WTF YO I OVERANALYZE STUFF UGH

- - - Post Merge - - -

Didn't I stated that she wasnt her usual townie self shes being passive

Night starts now.

All night actions must be submitted. I will try to finalize everything in 12 hrs, but officially it is 24 hours.

So if all night actions are submitted now, I will wait until 10 am tomorrow to post the results so as to prevent analysis of time submissions.

Last edited:
Oh gawd. #FirstNightHype

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, have a great Thanksgiving, I'm going to bed

If my top half is right
Byngo/Vanessa
Byngo/Dedenne (I feel like this is less likely and considering removing it entirely from the list)
Byngo/Evan

If not
Waffles/Evan In this case, scum!waffles has no motive to to just there and do nothing
Zendal/Dedenne (also less likely)
Zendal/Waffles In this case, scum!waffles has no motive to to just there and do nothing
Waffles/Ness Different, as I can easily see scum!Ness wanting to be in the minority in order to advance his agenda
Evan/Ness
Vanessa/Ness
Ness/Dedenne
Waffles/Byngo
Waffles/Dedenne In this case, scum!waffles has no motive to to just there and do nothing

Leaving(added some for Punchy)
Byngo/Dedenne
Byngo/Evan
Zendal/Dedenne (unlikely)
Waffles/Ness
Evan/Ness
Ness/Dedenne
Waffles/Byngo
Punchy/Zendal
Punchy/Byngo
Punchy/Ness
Punchy/Dedenne

If you are wondering why I removed some of the waffles ones, she had no motive to just sit there and do nothing, that just looks sus as ****. Thus, if they're partner was pretty disconnected from a Byngo or Vanessa lynch, that makes them less likely.

As for my reads following what happened

Punchy
Zendal
Ness

Waffles
Dedenne
(we haven't seen much from her, but I really can't fit her on a scum team)
Evan
Byngo
(ugh, yeah, this is honestly awkward still)

Sorry everyone

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omfg I was so close to getting lynched

Gonna make mine when i get home promise

Back