Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Are we going with Vanessa?

I think Vanessa can be a good concession pick for us all. Most of us want her off, but some want to vote off someone else more than her. But since all of us (except Vanessa, her teammate, and maybe one townie) agree she should go, we can go with her as a unity lynch pick.

@Evan, are you TRing Byngo solely because you feel like Vanessa/Byngo is town/scum? You said she wasn’t doing herself any favors the last time you mentioned her
Yes. I still think Byngo's posting style is not helping her, but the actual content of the posts doesn't seem overtly scummy to me.

Honestly do not care who it is out of Dedenne, Byngo and Vanessa, so I guess I'll vote Vanessa.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I would prefer Byngo out of the three, as my vote implies but yeah.

im going to vote but im in the middle of typing my reads

now where was i....

dans mon sac il y a...

Yes. I still think Byngo's posting style is not helping her, but the actual content of the posts doesn't seem overtly scummy to me.

Let's say Vanessa flips scum then, who's her teammate? Imo, I view what Vanessa did as a pocket more than trying to team.

Lowkey having paranoid thoughts saying that Zendal has the potential to be scum with Vanessa, but also Evan has the possibility of being scum with Byngo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

NOBODY ELSE VOTE HOLY ****.

Ok, like, honestly I think this is furthur evidence Dedenne/Vanessa is not a likely possibility

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh ok, didn't see it was pure plurality

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, actually I'm being overtly paranoid on both of those. Evan/Byngo is a possibility, but not really Zendal/Vanessa. Honestly fine with either of them being lynched

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Dad/Ness is scum, it's probably with Dedenne, waffles, or Evan
If Punchy is scum, he's not with Evan or Waffles, everyone else he could be with
If Evan is scum, I'd bet on Byngo being the scummate, solely for paranoia over his townlean of her, but Dad/Ness, waffles, and Zendal I could see
Zendal I can see being scum with Evan, but I can also see waffles
Dedenne probably isn't scum with Vanessa, that seems more like a pocket. I could see Punchy, Byngo, waffles, and Dad
Byngo I see being scum with Vanessa especially, but NOT with Zendal or Dad
Vanessa I can see as maf with Byngo and Punchy (I guess). I guess I can see her with Dedenne but not really
Waffles I can see with pretty much anybody but Punchy and Vanessa

This was done irrespective of my reads and are merely possibilities.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reads now go like this

Townlean
Punchy
Waffles (tbh, kinda worried that I'm looking to much into the fact that waffles saw the thing and that I like her going after Vanessa and I don't see scum scumreading Punchy)
Zendal (I'm keeping my eyes on Zendal and Evan if the lynch goes bust, more so Evan)
Evan (I can still see a Evan/Waffles team getting by me)

Null
Dad (simply put, I like his reads, but really don't have enough to make me certain)
Dedenne

Scumlean
Byngo
Vanessa(no order)

Reads......as of now

Punchy- almost certain that he is town. The accusations (notably Evan) and general behaviour seems like town, I will be so
So
So
Surprised if he is scrum

Vanessa: scum leaning on this one, kinda passive and on pg 24 was (again kinda) assisting me, but I was grateful lol.

Waffles:....
Ok enough typing

Town:

Punchy
Dolby
Evan

Null:

Dad/Ness
Zendal

Scum:

Waffles ?
Vanessa

That took way too much effort than necessary

Dedenne, anyone you feel certain is town or maf? Same for Punchy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol ninjad

Oh wait I think I missed someone

Yeah, you missed Byngo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I guess I'm fine with Vanessa or Byngo, main reservation at this point is how fast Dedenne jumped on it and Evan shifting his Byngo read. Dedenne's reads are interesting. If maf, from those reads only, I'd say that Evan, Zendal, Byngo, and Dad/Ness would be potential teammates, and past interactions (scum reading Zendal initially, in a way that I don't think new scum would treat a teammate, and Evan's vote on her), make me think that she's not mafia solely because I don't see her teammates (Dad/Ness and Byngo>>>Evan) except for Dad/Ness, which I still kinda doubt but honestly I'm using confirmation bias for that. Nor do I think she could be teamed with waffles anymore

I guess I jumped on it pretty fast (with a lot of thinking) cos I wouldn't have enough time to vote

Am I really gonna be the lynch smh guys
Idk how else to defend myself other than what Ive already said multiple times but You Are Going To Regret This

claiming now: i am a DAY C O P and i got guilty on DOLBY. Lynch this horrendous man now

i'll read up on the 34 pages and form my reads, this will take a while so pls bear with me

Am I really gonna be the lynch smh guys
Idk how else to defend myself other than what Ive already said multiple times but You Are Going To Regret This

You haven't, but who would you lynch in lieu of yourself? Why do you still townlean Byngo

@ Dolby about my vote on Byngo

Scum read > Suspicion

I may have been more consistent on Vanessa throughout but a gut feeling is not reason enough for me to vote for somebody. Whereas Byngo has been constantly reiterating points throughout instead of joining into real discussion/ being original or at least trying to be original, showing a lack of effort and dedication to helping us. Dedenne is another lynch candidate as she has shown multiple signs of new scum.

there?s a reason im not as dedicated to this game. i have far less time available than usual, and i wasn?t expecting that to happen, otherwise i wouldn?t have joined. lowkey wanting to scumlean you for that because it feels like you?re ignoring anything i day because you want me dead. like i have put some effort in, and the complete dismissal of that is discouraging. im not even gonna address dolby, since he is convinced I?m scum, nothing i say or do is gonna change his mind

also i totally disagree with a vanessa lynch. aside from punchy, she?s me 2nd highest tl. not because of anything she?s specially said, but rather how she?s saying things. it just feels genuine, and ive been right about her based on tone before so im fairly confident im right this time. since it seems zendel and dolby have me as top sus, why aren?t you 2 voting me over her?

inb4 ?UR REPEATING URSELF!!!?

- - - Post Merge - - -

o hi ness

i like how one player i can’t read is replaced by another player i can’t read

I still townlean Byngo because due to her tone I feel like she is town, however I am less confident on this than before.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm just read her post I stil definitely townlean her

Back