• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

there’s a reason im not as dedicated to this game. i have far less time available than usual, and i wasn’t expecting that to happen, otherwise i wouldn’t have joined. lowkey wanting to scumlean you for that because it feels like you’re ignoring anything i day because you want me dead. like i have put some effort in, and the complete dismissal of that is discouraging. im not even gonna address dolby, since he is convinced I’m scum, nothing i say or do is gonna change his mind

also i totally disagree with a vanessa lynch. aside from punchy, she’s me 2nd highest tl. not because of anything she’s specially said, but rather how she’s saying things. it just feels genuine, and ive been right about her based on tone before so im fairly confident im right this time. since it seems zendel and dolby have me as top sus, why aren’t you 2 voting me over her?

inb4 “UR REPEATING URSELF!!!”

- - - Post Merge - - -

o hi ness

i like how one player i can’t read is replaced by another player i can’t read
I would gladly vote for you, but I don't see that happening so Vanessa is fine as well.

I'd prefer you or Dedenne like I have mentioned before.

And um, UR REPEATING YOURSELF!!!

It is now 5:08 pm...You have five hours to decide on a lynch

I might be here a little late (one hour later after EOD) so if I am not here please bear with me).

I already had btw, since my post that you quoted literally outright addressed why I did it.

I would gladly vote for you, but I don't see that happening so Vanessa is fine as well.

I'd prefer you or Dedenne like I have mentioned before.

And um, UR REPEATING YOURSELF!!!

so vote for me instead instead of remaining content with who’s getting lynched

You know looking at Byngo and Vanessa I become less and less sure that they are a scum together (I think Dedenne & Byngo makes more sense), because if they are; they would be probably the worst scum team I have ever seen together and it is far to obvious if they really scum chums. I mentioned earlier about how Byngo somewhat defended Vanessa that it was a little bold and I doubt they would defend each other/back up each other like they are doing right now.

So obvious that I doubt it.

Dedenne and Byngo is more plausible as Byngo has attempted to distance herself from Dedenne by calling her reserved, and Dedenne hasn't really mentioned Byngo. In fact she literally "forgot" to add Byngo in her reads, it's either genuine or intentional (newb scum move probably). Both are bad ways to put any form of distance between them and I would expect more from Byngo honestly.

Again that ties in with the fact that I don't think Byngo even wants to play tbh, just the impression I'm getting rn.

wait

i'm still making my reads but does anyone realize that Vanessa just took my day cop claim seriously

yeah, like, she should have realized that it was a joke, but I honestly don't think it's alignment indicative

yeah, like, she should have realized that it was a joke, but I honestly don't think it's alignment indicative

i think it is actually.

##VOTE: Dolby

i'm thinking she saw this as a golden opportunity to get you lynched. i mean seriously, day cop is the most unrealistic role ever and she actually voted you because of that. Is vanessa really that noobish to not realize that it was a joke after playing about 3 games now?

Dolby, how likely do you think Dedenne/Byngo is?

A Dedenne/Byngo pairing is possible, but I doubt it since at the time that Byngo left the read, Dedenne was a real lynch candidate iirc Said behavior doesn't really make sense if they're scum together.

Byngo, who would you rather lynch than Vanessa? You've only given reads on maybe 5 people

i think it is actually.

i'm thinking she saw this as a golden opportunity to get you lynched. i mean seriously, day cop is the most unrealistic role ever and she actually voted you because of that. Is vanessa really that noobish to not realize that it was a joke after playing about 3 games now?

Tbh, I don't think that she's that noobish to try to run away with it, she is my prefered lynch at this point. It kinda feels like somebody who's frustrated being sussed (regardless of alignment) trying to find a way out, which really isn't AI. It's like somebody dropping out because they're sussed or a knee-jerk reaction

I feel like Vanessa is lying.

How could that not be a joke? BIG WRITING, the opening post being a flipping claim (Ness is wild but not that wild) and insulting the god that is Dolby.

I THOUGHT DAY COP WAS LEGIT PLEASE DON'T LYNCH ME FOR THAT OH MY GOSH
I didn't even want to lynch dolby but I 100% believed Ness

Stuff like that has actually happened before in games that I've played, that's the sole reason why I'm not saying that it's scum-lock worthy

Back