• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Why is Vanessa town in your eyes? Also you did seem to lump Zendel with Evan for a moment but he stays in your townreads list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see what's all that contributive about Zendel's first reads list post.

The point is that Byngo had posted essentially nothing, except for an empty Punchy townread. Zendal was doing a comparatively better job of advancing the thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let the record state that waffles is viewing

Let the record state that waffles is viewing

Yep I am and didn't read everything just scan stuff what I obs rn

Regards with Vanessa and Byngo = potential scum team

this situation is kinda obvious but i really think one of them is scum but I'm seriously in doubts regarding this idea reason and oh did you know I never seen Vanessa scum in game and her post is kinda off well I do I put this she seems that shes not her usual townie self I dunno if anyone agrees with this as for Byngo I'll reread everything once I go home rn I'm in school so expect unprepared paragraph **** i mean sorry guys

PunchyDaHufflepuff's playstyle
I disregard his post because it's really distracting af but saying that "I have a feeling Zendel is blue" cud it mean scumslip? Also fyi theres nothing suspicious on Evan I want you to show evidence and your reasoning if you please.

Still day 1 and for now I dont have the full list I'll send when I get home

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad - null/townish
Punchy - null/scumlean
Dolby - null/townish
Dedenne2 - null
Byngo - null
Evan - null/townish
Zendel - null
VanessaMay18 - scumlean

I think he wants to get rid of me because I attacked Evan so hard.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Updated reads:
Townie:
Dolby
Dad
Vanessa
Byngo
Dedene maybe
Zendal

Scum:
Waffles probably
Evan

This post is the first reading through her filter again that caught my eye on Byngo (isolated from Vanessa). What draws attention to this is not that it came late, but that it's functionally a copy of what Zendal said in #71, but townleans him for it

idk if u think im copying zendels reasoning, but honestly i didn’t see zendels post lol

This is notable as it's the first (non-regurgitated(let's be honest, we all kinda bandwagoned eachother on Punchy)) reads on anybody after Punchy. What's notable here is the discontiuity in logic between the second and third paragraphs, as she treats Vanessa as a null, but treats her as a tl in the third paragraph. This also feels like mudslinging at Evan particularly, as Evan didn't even have any scumreads, and while he did make a post about Vanessa in response to me, it was noting a mild tonal difference and ultimately put her down as null. Zendal did end up SRing Vanessa[/QUOTE]

yeah i had her null, still didn’t like when people jumped on her. however since then vanessa has slipped into my townleans, simply because her tone which matches her past town games.

only tr’s rn are vanessa and punchy, everyone else is null, though im concerned about dad and dolby due to paranoia mixed with godfather logic (hi hayden)

Evan is definitely a scum in my eyes, idk why no one else is suspecting her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zendal's post makes sense now. Let me go find it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Advanced/Newbie
Average/Average

Is usually what I would expect for mafia team members. Two newbies or two advanced mafia players is kinda iffy to me.
This one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They both seem like averagely skilled players (unlike me)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby come back me up.

Reading from page 17, I did see that I keep getting called a "her"

yeah I have a chick as my avi, but I and my name are both male so :lemon: please call me a "he" :lemon:

ok Punchy is being ultra impulsive and like I said, the only thing he's consistent on is scumreading me. Hell, he put the "evan's scum" tag lmfao. If he's being told to do this in scum chat, whoever his partner is is a cheeky little sonuvagun for legit trying Bianca 2.0 so strongly. But nah, he's just being really adamant and noob town in my eyes.

So the only player not here so far is Dedenne. I'm not sure I really like waffles' quick "zomg I'm here to post the most long-ass run on sentences in the world" post...seems to be trying to buddy with me by pressing Punchy with "Evan's done nothing sus, give us some proof." Yes it's a good point (since Punchy really hasn't given many warrants, and the one's he's given are really weak), but I'm always wary of those who openly seek to gain my trust.

oh and btw, I'm liking dad's posts so far. I'm not sure I'd group Vanessa/Byngo together necessarily. I think there's one scum in there but not both. If it's both of them, then they're just heavy WIFOMing by TRing each other so much, then expecting us to believe "OMG we never would do that as scum!"

@Vanessa: I said town is sheepy because we are legit being sheepy. I have my reasons for my FoS on you aside from "Dolby's right"

If I had to choose right now, I'd say Zendel/Vanessa is a likely scum team, but I need to review their interactions and posts more before definitively saying they're a likely scum team.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*saying they're a scum team, omit "likely"

I know you're mafia Evan. Not 100% sure on Waffles.

live footage of Punchy trying to take me out

pbU4Pfu.gif

oh, and if you die, that is actually not proof I'm scum at all. I literally inb4'd your reasoning with this:

why would scum!me kill him, that'd make me look terrible (and now it'll happen to frame me)

If anything, if you're town, you'll probably die so scum can lead a lynch on me as a result

I'm having fun rekting your nonlogic, but I think we've both exhausted the case for and against my lynch. Unless anything has something new to bring up or to ask me, I feel I've adequately defended myself

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why would you lead a lynch on yourself?

you think you're being so cute, dontcha

you do know that there's probably 2 scum this game, right?

Sorry, why would you and Waffles lead a lynch on yourself?

(1) I'm not scum lel
(2) If I was scum, it could be a strategic move to make my partner look good. That's called a "bus"
(3) You're completely ignoring my point - if you die night 1, it is 100% because mafia would be trying to frame me. The fact you can't even begin to consider the fact that I'm not scum, and killing you would be a stupid idea from scum!me's perspective, is hilarious

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi ness. Evan you know I'm going to be on you for the rest of this game.

giphy.gif

if you're really town, then maybe it'd be a good idea to actually try scumhunting instead of keeping up your "Evan's scum" fetish

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIP my "I'm done" post 9 minutes ago lel

I thought a bus was when Dolby switches what happens to two different players... if you aren't scum, help the town and lead a lynch on Waffles.

Back