Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

I thought Vanessa's posts were really passive but the explanation slightly subdues my suspicion on her.

And no, I'm not going to be a sheep of the lord and saviour Dolby.

I don't think Dedenne has posted yet?
Gut townlean on Byngo because she's been making good contributions imo, and last game when she was scum she didn't say much at the beginning

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now I'm back to sussing you Zendel :(

Very strong townlean now, no scum would flop around this much

Eh, honestly I?m paranoid on Byngo and Vanessa being a team at present, both make posts TRing each other. Maybe gonna post full thoughts in an hour. Though I will say that Byngo has not been ?more active? than last game (though Byngo is right that people kinda did jump on Vanessa)

Eh, honestly I’m paranoid on Byngo and Vanessa being a team at present, both make posts TRing each other. Maybe gonna post full thoughts in an hour. Though I will say that Byngo has not been “more active” than last game (though Byngo is right that people kinda did jump on Vanessa)

Don't know about that, I see it as kind of a defence of Vanessa and I doubt Byngo or anyone would be so bold.

- - - Post Merge - - -

to do that if they were a team

- - - Post Merge - - -

page refreshed before I could finish sentence wtf

Current reads:
Dolby
Byngo
(Dedene?)
Zendel

Null:
Vanessa
Dad
(Honestly forgot the other players��)

Scum:
Evan

- - - Post Merge - - -

Waffles is null

reading me based on my activity is null cuz i had to replace out last game due to an irl situation

Eh, honestly I’m paranoid on Byngo and Vanessa being a team at present, both make posts TRing each other. Maybe gonna post full thoughts in an hour. Though I will say that Byngo has not been “more active” than last game (though Byngo is right that people kinda did jump on Vanessa)

ok ik u think im not good as scum, and i wouldn’t disagree, but do u really think id be that obvious

That's a pretty lame distraction if it really was one, doubting that it was.

Zendel's response to my post about white text being a distraction. I found this an awkwardly worded response considering that iirc they were the one that started the white text?

Zendel's response to my post about white text being a distraction. I found this an awkwardly worded response considering that iirc they were the one that started the white text?

I literally posted a joke post between Evan and I then, then Punchy started doing it then I later said that we shouldn't do it unless we were telling a joke or something.

Punchy is tunneling me to hell but otherwise being as consistent as Donald Trump's political record, which both scream noob town to me. Though the tunneling could also be noob scum trying to lock on to an "easy" target early on.

The players seem super sheepy rn tbh, not gonna lie - loads of sus on me and Vanessa, lots of TRing of Byngo, etc.

I will freak out if my Evan suspecting is wrong.

DmuszfK.gif

...but you're dead wrong boi

I'm sure I'm right.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE amazonevan19

- - - Post Merge - - -

I probably did something wrong...

I'm sure I'm right.

gdi you got me, the single most brilliantly written, most epic accusation in the history of mafia game accusations has me cornered. I cannot think of anything to rebut "I'm sure I'm right." Because you think you're right, you are therefore right.

WOULDA GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TO, IF IT WASN'T FOR DAT PESKY PUNCHYDAHUFFLEPUFF

seriously though I lowkey softed something kind of important...or I could just be vanilla...yOu NeVEr KnoOoOooOoOOoowWw scummies come @ me

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE amazonevan19

- - - Post Merge - - -

I probably did something wrong...

Yes. Yes, you did.

Ok but back to business, I'm ok with a Vanessa lynch, but I want to hear from Dad and Waffles before fully deciding.

Back