Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

just saying if this turns about to be like that damn harry potter game where roles aren't revealed upon death then i will scream

i just saw something that said something similar to that when reading the day post

just saying if this turns about to be like that damn harry potter game where roles aren't revealed upon death then i will scream

i just saw something that said something similar to that when reading the day post

Ness, what are your reads

Ness, what are your reads

This is brief but i'll write a bigger post later, i'm still analyzing

Townleans: Zendel/Dolby/PunchyDaHufflepuff/Waffles (?)

Null: Dedenne2/Evan

Scumleans: VanessaMay18/Byngo

Scumlock: N e s s (obviously)

- - - Post Merge - - -

to elaborate a bit:

I think that the mafia is within Vanessa/Byngo/Dedenne. Evan and Waffles are both on the backburner, but their posts somewhat have a town vibe to them. i otherwise feel confident in Dolby/Zendel/Punchy being town.

yeah i'm going to put my vote on vanessa, i feel confident that she's mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait, i thought just popped up in my head. maybe vanessa believing my joke day cop claim is actually slightly more of a towntell? i mean when you think about it, it doesn't make a lot of sense for Vanessa to try and pull off a dolby lynch as scum

if Vanessa is mafia and dolby is town, then would she really be ballsy enough to try and spring at that when it doesn't make sense? I mean, the Mafia know who each other are and me coming out saying I got a guilty claim would only make sense if Dolby was secretly a miller

god now i'm conflicted, this makes me think she's town instead

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah this doesn't make sense, i don't know what i was thinking before but this is incredibly townie behavior

counter wagon: switch to byngo?

Problem is shes tunneling random players shes like more of a passive player

That is unless this is like last game and mafia don't know who eachother are????

Question: Are mafia aware of their partners?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That is unless this is like last game and mafia don't know who eachother are????

Problem is shes tunneling random players shes like more of a passive player

When you think it over in a logically manner its much more likely that its a towntell instead of a mafia tell. Earlier I thought it was scummy because it seemed like she had a golden opportunity to get the wagon off of her, but I've realized that it makes much more sense as a dumb mistake on her part.

I'll vote Evan or Zendel as I said they were my scumleans before, even though it won't make a difference at this point. I find Evan the more scummy of the two.

I see no ones really made a decision yet, I'm gonna stick with Waffles
throws name suspicion
Can't give reason
giphy.gif

throws name suspicion
Can't give reason
giphy.gif

DONT YOU MEME ME YOUNG MAN jk jk

Srsly, I don't see anything scummy about Vanessa, so I'm going to go with my original idea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't give a reason for your lynch because you've been very inactive (so has Dedenne) and Dedenne is very scummy imo (and gut feeling) so gonna change my vote

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, mafia are aware of who they are and their partners

@Dolby what do you think about my theory on Vanessa?

I'm going to run it down a couple scenarios, one where she's town, one where she's mafia and I'm town, and one where we're both mafia

1. She's town, she treats it as real, things go as have happened, this is feasible and goes on to why I considered it non-AI
2. She's mafia and I'm town: Honestly, same as before, I think that she'd run with it. This goes into a larger debate I guess if it's more legit to just run away with it in desperation, or actually believing it. I personally feel like it's possible that new scum would run away with it, but I don't like the possibility
3. We're both mafia: There's no way she abandons me, I would have told her in scum chat, since I was online at the time, that it was a joke once he panicked and took it as real, and her vote would never have gone on me

Flipping to Byngo is eh because for me her being scum typically equals Vanessa being scum in my mind. If Vanessa and Byngo were off the table, honestly I'd go for Zendal. As I've said before, he's who I turn to in my mind if Byngo and Vanessa are town. Dedenne tells us comparitively little anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I could see a flip to Waffles, but I don't like because she recognized a tell I intentionally left

If I was mafia and knew who my partner was why the heck would I try to lead a lynch on Dolby based on what Ness said. That obviously wouldn't get anywhere. I saw Ness's proclamation, believed it and was like yay we found actual mafia now I won't get lynched! So obviously I ran to vote for Dolby and ended up looking like an idiot. I'm clearly stupid but not stupid enough to lead a lynch on someone nobody was sussing based on one comment as maf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me.

Also, I can see Vanessa legitimately thinking that though, given idk that she knows that much about balancing, and didn't even claim until D3 in Carnival that she used her vig shot N1

How is your last point even related though

If I was mafia and knew who my partner was why the heck would I try to lead a lynch on Dolby based on what Ness said. That obviously wouldn't get anywhere. I saw Ness's proclamation, believed it and was like yay we found actual mafia now I won't get lynched! So obviously I ran to vote for Dolby and ended up looking like an idiot. I'm clearly stupid but not stupid enough to lead a lynch on someone nobody was sussing based on one comment as maf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How is your last point even related though

I'm trying to figure out if you're dumb town or oppertunistic maf

Can we get a quick head count of who's here

Back