• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Zendel doesn't seem like he's distancing from Vanessa or Byngo here honestly so idk on those team possibilities as Zendel continues to explain his views on them.

It wasn't defending against Evan but an 'I understand why people could be scumreading me right now BUT' kind of post iirc. Worry may be a better term but I still categorize it as defensive.

Nobody was scum reading me tho and yes there are many stupid reasons to scum read people so of course I would address them in a post were someone was referencing those times.

I feel like I'm just going to be repeating myself, so I'm not going to talk about it anymore.

Anyways with that please replace me so I can go die in peace.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nobody was scum reading me tho and yes there are many stupid reasons to scum read people so of course I would address them in a post were someone was referencing those times.

Worry.

Dedenne, do you have any reads or are you just going to avoid posting them because they are similar to everyone's?

Either way, you should be posting them soon.

Oh wait what Uhhh....

Kinda? I'm not trying to avoid posting them lol, I'm just still not sure.

I'll start working on it now

Actually tbh Zendel's responses to me here feel emotionally honest in a way I don't see them as capable of emulating as mafia so it's probably Vanessa and Byngo which I can see.

I'll stop posting now.

Actually tbh Zendel's responses to me here feel emotionally honest in a way I don't see them as capable of emulating as mafia so it's probably Vanessa and Byngo which I can see.

I'll stop posting now.

For goodness sake get some rest instead of looking at a computer screen which is making your headache worse.

Kids these days

@Dolby: Uhm, my scumread on dedenne is FAR from a policy. I gave several reasons why I felt her posts) and townreading of me in particular) oozed of new scum behavior. I don't want her lynched because of inactivity; clearly she's been decently active in the thread. So I'm not sure how you read "policy vote" out of my dedenne analysis, when it's anything but.

Note to self: need to make new reads

- - - Post Merge - - -

My top scumleans rn are vanessa and dedenne, but byngo isn't doing herself favors either in my opinion.

Tbh, that was more frustration that I see you game after game going after coasters D1 (ex. Fnaf, BotW)
@ Dolby about my vote on Byngo

Scum read > Suspicion

I may have been more consistent on Vanessa throughout but a gut feeling is not reason enough for me to vote for somebody. Whereas Byngo has been constantly reiterating points throughout instead of joining into real discussion/ being original or at least trying to be original, showing a lack of effort and dedication to helping us. Dedenne is another lynch candidate as she has shown multiple signs of new scum.
Yeah, I'm definetely seeing that more from Byngo today than yesterday. I admitted my mistake in a merge because I saw your post when trying to get to people's profiles. Overall Vanessa and Byngo are definetely higher priorities than your or Dedenne, but I honestly feel that Vanessa is a better lynch because she acts as a barometer for Byngo in a way that Byngo doesn't for her.

Tbh, that was more frustration that I see you game after game going after coasters D1 (ex. Fnaf, BotW)

Yeah, I'm definetely seeing that more from Byngo today than yesterday. I admitted my mistake in a merge because I saw your post when trying to get to people's profiles. Overall Vanessa and Byngo are definetely higher priorities than your or Dedenne, but I honestly feel that Vanessa is a better lynch because she acts as a barometer for Byngo in a way that Byngo doesn't for her.

Didn't see the merge, woops.

I'm fine with any of those three tbh, I'll change my vote accordingly if we reach a consensus but we don't seem to be rn.

Prediction: I think ness will sus Zendel I don't plz dont kill me D:

Basically everyone is pairing me up with people that are scum read.

If he susses me I'll be disappointed and if Toad thinks I'm scum (who was watching earlier, I seen you boo) I would be really sad because I must be doing something really bad because he is probably the person who can read me best.

Yeah, I'm still thinking that Vanessa and Byngo is the best bet

Zendal probably isn't scum with Byngo, Dedenne, Dad, and I'd like to say that he probably wouldn't be scum with Vanessa.
Evan probably isn't scum with Dedenne, Punchy, or Vanessa.
Waffles if scum, I'd say would be scum with Dad or Evan, but def isn't scum with Punchy or Vanessa
Dedenne isn't scum with Evan or Zendal
Dad isn't scum with Zendal
Punchy isn't scum with Evan or Waffles
Byngo probably isn't scum with Zendal or Dedenne, and I want to say that she wouldn't be maf with Evan. If scum, I'd say she's with Vanessa or waffles thus far if maf, but this is really an unknown factor since she hasn't interacted with anybody yet. Also find her push for Dedenne pretty scummy and oppertunistic
Vanessa isn't scum with Evan and I want to say that she wouldn't be scum with Zendal or Dedenne, but I feel like those interactions have the possibility of being scum/scum. I'd want to say that she's maf with Byngo.

Then say that instead of saying "policy," lol

Reads:

Townlean:
Dolby - active, contributing, does not remind me of his scum self or hostile TP playstyle so far
Punchy - brazeness plus confusion = confused new town to me
Byngo - I don't get the scumread from dolby tbh; I feel byngo is trying the best she can to give her points (even though they're kind of sheepy - a lot of us are sheeping hard because it's a small game and thus, a smaller sample size of potential scum to pick on)

Null:
Zendel - always hard for me to read because I think he sounds like scum, but then he gets frustrated and starts posting good questions to people which makes me think he could be town...urk.
Dad/Ness - Dad pressured Zendel a lot before he left, and since Ness just replaced in I'mma putting Ness in nulls until he provides reads on the situation at hand
Waffles - acting somewhat strangely, though his apologetic nature about his schedule reminds me of one of the noobs in BoTW (forgetting name rn). Seems sheepy

Scumread:
Vanessa - strange interactions, distancing after being called out for buddying, idk it just doesn't feel right to me. I read byngo vs. vanessa as town vs. scum.
Dedenne - has not done anything to really instill confidence in her. A team with Vanessa is still a distinct possibility.

Since I feel a Vanessa lynch is most likely to materialize (and most warranted tbh, some of her interactions have been pretty bizarre and unlike her town nature), I say we vote her off. If we vote of Vanessa, I feel we'll learn a lot about Byngo and Dedenne.

@Evan, are you TRing Byngo solely because you feel like Vanessa/Byngo is town/scum? You said she wasn’t doing herself any favors the last time you mentioned her

Back