• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

The only thing that i'm reluctant about on Vanessa is that it was such an obvious joke yet she believed it. At first glance yes its incredibly opportunistic. But it just doesn't add up: there is no way that in the event Vanessa really was mafia would believe it UNLESS Dolby happened to be scum with her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

then again it isn't impossible that Dolby is scum with Vanessa but given the way he's treated her wagon (and along with their interactions) I don't think that their a feasible scum team.

The only thing that i'm reluctant about on Vanessa is that it was such an obvious joke yet she believed it. At first glance yes its incredibly opportunistic. But it just doesn't add up: there is no way that in the event Vanessa really was mafia would believe it UNLESS Dolby happened to be scum with her.

I've already explained why this wouldn't happen, here's how it would go down if I was maf with her.

1. Vanessa sees you post in the thread and panic, quickly heading to quicktopic to ask to bus or stand beside me
2. Being there (having posted right before her, you can check) I would tell her that Ness is joking
3. We go our on with our scummy plots

I've already explained why this wouldn't happen, here's how it would go down if I was maf with her.

1. Vanessa sees you post in the thread and panic, quickly heading to quicktopic to ask to bus or stand beside me
2. Being there (having posted right before her, you can check) I would tell her that Ness is joking
3. We go our on with our scummy plots

babe i said that I don't think that you two are a compatible scum team. you're one of my stronger town reads anyway.

Waffles, can we get full reads.

Tbh, I'm thinking of going back to my earlier Byngo/Evan theory, strange as it sounds now

Vanessa and Punchy have either not given any reason to sus me or very poor reasons. No matter how much you repeat I'm scummy, it does you no favors to not actually explain your position. I guess you're operating on the basis of repeating a lie so much, people will eventually believe it.

(This is mainly responding to Vanessa, since Punchy hasn't pressed me for a while)

I do think Ness has a very strong point though on the day cop thing - if I were scum, and confused on ness's claim, I'd have gone to QT first, not knee jerk reaction vote for the guilty. That is a pretty townie like response to me come to think of it.

With that being said, I'll switch back to Dedenne. If Vanessa still dies and flips town, I know that it'll make me look horrible. I also already know it looks like I'm teaming with byngo really hard. But I don't think a lot of the Byngo sus is warranted, whereas dedenne/vanessa sus has been up until this point. The day cop thing is making me shift on Vanessa though.

This'll be my last post and vote switch before deadline

Tbh, I'm pretty uncomfortable with lynching Byngo due to her being gone for the deadline, in my view that leaves Vanessa, Evan, Dedenne as people who I'm even marginally comfortable lynching. I kinda don't want to lynch Dedenne, but I'm uncomfortable with lynching Evan

Currently, it goes like this

Punchy
Zendal (there are problems with him being on a scum team with literally everybody feasible (except Dedenne))
Waffles (Still have the "tell")
Dad/Ness
Evan (if scum, is probably with Byngo)
Dedenne
Byngo
Vanessa

I'm going to be doing a reread through the bottom half of my list

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Evan, do you view Dedenne and Vanessa as a feasible team

@Evan I scumread you because you seem different than the past two games. Admittedly it's a gut feeling and I don't have much solid proof but it's my best bet at this point.

I'll give the full reads once I'm back home from school maybe around 4-7 pm ish
Am I missing something about Evan? I dont find him anything scummy

Pretty big streach of assumtion but assuming that all maf are in the lower half of my list

Evan/Byngo Evan/Vanessa Evan/Dedenne
Dedenne/Vanessa Dedenne/Byngo
Vanessa/Byngo

Other notable teams
Evan/Waffles
Waffles/Ness

These would be what we'd be looking at. Of note is that Evan's activity dropped quite a bit from 2 days ago, defending himself from Punchy 3/4 of his 40 posts so far. Of note is that he gave Byngo his top null (which was significant as he ordered them)

oh and btw, I'm liking dad's posts so far. I'm not sure I'd group Vanessa/Byngo together necessarily. I think there's one scum in there but not both. If it's both of them, then they're just heavy WIFOMing by TRing each other so much, then expecting us to believe "OMG we never would do that as scum!"

@Vanessa: I said town is sheepy because we are legit being sheepy. I have my reasons for my FoS on you aside from "Dolby's right"

If I had to choose right now, I'd say Zendel/Vanessa is a likely scum team, but I need to review their interactions and posts more before definitively saying they're a likely scum team.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*saying they're a scum team, omit "likely"
This post I found interesting. Even at this point I had already ruled out Zendal/Vanessa. Zendal jumped way to fast to scumread Vanessa. Of note is that he believes that one scum is in the Byngo/Vanessa group.

My top scumleans rn are vanessa and dedenne, but byngo isn't doing herself favors either in my opinion.

Follows the same three as everyone else is at the time, the next morning he goes to townleaning her. Idk, but I don't like it. He typically tries to find ways to townlean his teammates, he states afterward that he believes that Byngo/Vanessa are town/scum.

The last post is honestly bad. If such a thing makes Vanessa such town, shouldn't that have inversely affected his read on Byngo

Of note is that a majority of both Byngo and Evan's posts have been defending theselves from accusations. Going to take a look through Vanessa's post filter before deciding. Looking back, I don't think that Dedenne warrants that much suspicion and is acting like a noobish townie, and I view her/Byngo as the least likely (again, assuming all scum are in the lower half of my reads)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh, this is really stream of consciousness since we don't have much time

honestly? lets just lynch byngo. her lynch would provide the most information out of everyone. I'm really not a fan of how she tried to misconstrue what Zendel was saying about his vote on Vanessa + it would give us some insight on other players regardless of alignment.

I'm putting my vote on her for today, and I encourage that everyone else do as well.

Pretty much the only thing going in Vanessa's flavor is that slip from Ness's joke post.

The only person that I can see as scum with Vanessa is Byngo. Dedenne voted her, Evan voted her, Waffles voted her, def not Zendal with her. Dad/Ness is also a possibility with her, Punchy is near certain is town.

So Vanessa/Byngo and Vanessa/Ness are pretty much the only possibilities involving Vanessa.

...Really the only thing that's suspicious is how connected she is to Byngo, but honestly, I kinda don't want to lynch Byngo because she voted be able to provide a defense.

That leaves me with Evan, Vanessa, Dedenne that I'm considering

I guess I'll include Ness, Zendal, and waffles in the teams that I'm looking at, so far we've got

If my top half is right
Byngo/Vanessa
Byngo/Dedenne (I feel like this is less likely and considering removing it entirely from the list)
Byngo/Evan

If not
Waffles/Evan
Zendal/Dedenne (also less likely)
Zendal/Waffles
Waffles/Ness
Evan/Ness
Vanessa/Ness
Ness/Dedenne
Waffles/Byngo
Waffles/Dedenne

But I doubt that Zendal and waffles are maf

Kinda uncomfortable voting for Byngo when she isn't going to be here

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly? lets just lynch byngo. her lynch would provide the most information out of everyone. I'm really not a fan of how she tried to misconstrue what Zendel was saying about his vote on Vanessa + it would give us some insight on other players regardless of alignment.

I'm putting my vote on her for today, and I encourage that everyone else do as well.
How? Byngo's like a mystery

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, so here's my thinking. The far I think about it, the less certain I am that Vanessa is mafia, simply because such behavior actually makes NO SENSE AS SCUM since she'd run to her quicktopic, however, I'm still pretty ok with her being lynched. Evan is somebody that I'd look at as more likely scum IF Vanessa ended up flipping town for elevating Byngo. With this in mind, and Dedenne fairly fitting in with any of the bottom half of my reads (the only one I can fit her with is Byngo). Thus, Byngo is my last option. So yeah, that's gonna be where my vote lands

@Dolby Don't you think that she would provide more information than practically anyone? You keep showing the potential she has in being in a team with practically half the playerlist (those include: Dedenne, Evan, Vanessa) so it will give us insight on their alignment.

The way I see it, there are several reasons why I think shes the best lynch:

1. It will provide us insight on 3 players depending on her flip
2. In my opinion, its also because I think she is scummy.
3. We would get a goldmine of info on Zendel/Vanessa. These are the main two who I think would be the best after looking into.

Think about it: Why not just get Byngo out of the way now and then worry about the others afterwards? I don't see the disadvantage of her lynch regardless if she's actually town or not.

I'm not really sure about this I'm having doubts with Natty shes like a mystery I actually cant read her cuz last time i play with her was she was inactive and ask for request

Also, just realized this, if Vanessa is maf, she would have voted of Dedenne there

I'm not really sure about this I'm having doubts with Natty shes like a mystery I actually cant read her cuz last time i play with her was she was inactive and ask for request

:shrugs: whatever floats your boat pal. I'm just saying, she's the best lynch out of EVERYONE right now.

@Dolby Don't you think that she would provide more information than practically anyone? You keep showing the potential she has in being in a team with practically half the playerlist (those include: Dedenne, Evan, Vanessa) so it will give us insight on their alignment.

The way I see it, there are several reasons why I think shes the best lynch:

1. It will provide us insight on 3 players depending on her flip
2. In my opinion, its also because I think she is scummy.
3. We would get a goldmine of info on Zendel/Vanessa. These are the main two who I think would be the best after looking into.

Think about it: Why not just get Byngo out of the way now and then worry about the others afterwards? I don't see the disadvantage of her lynch regardless if she's actually town or not.

Actually you do really have a point tbh

Back