Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Honestly, with such a broad and wide range of suspects, with nobody having received multiple votes and pretty much no possibility on coming to a concensus, I would expect some more activity or people trying to convince each other. Throughout the day, I've made a few teams that I felt were extremely unlikely out of boredom, only being able to get to a computer at this point

Zendal/Vanessa (NOTE: While I was making these, I did kind of disagree with this, but I still feel like this team is kinda unlikely)
Punchy/Evan
Punchy/Waffles
Dad/Zendal
Waffles/Vanessa
Evan/Vanessa
Dedenne/Zendal (marginally less likely)

All of these aren't particularly likely in my view moving forward. I remember writing one more down, but I forgot what it was, so we're leaving with that.

Punchy-Honestly, I'm tempted to townlock him rather than townlean him simply for how he's behaving. I really don't think that new scum would go out and accuse this many people pretty much baselessly. Weirdly, up until he went after Dedenne, I thought that she would the only person he could be teamed with (the logic here being that Punchy would not want to townlean any town for any reason unnessesarily).

Waffles-Lowkey think that Waffles would be scum with Evan if she's scum with anybody here (I townlean overall, but given we probably have only two scum and relationships between people are going to be less complex, so it's useful to analyze). The fact that she knew what I was refering to is major townpoints, and honestly has a better contribution compared to last game, including her reads list. My only qualm is how she addresses Evan, as I don't think what he's done is really warranting of top TL.

Evan-Eh, Evan hasn't really done all that much to warrant a lean from me, after waffles, these really have degraded in strength, but I really haven't seen anything that would indicate he's scum. The only thing that makes me think he's town if that he had the exact same thought process as me with Vanessa. If he's scum, it's probably with either Byngo or Dad(or Dedenne). I do disagree with his vote on Dedenne, but that's normal for him, as he clearly still thinks that policy lynching works(this comes off as arogant, I know)

Dad-Have gotten little significant from him other than his Zendal read. Now yes, his read on Zendal was pretty contentful and well-thought out, but that only really tells about him in relation to Zendal. I know your sick, but I'd like to see even one-word thoughts on the other players

Dedenne-There's little to see here. Notable reads include townlean on Evan, and sussing Zendal, but little content to them. However, I would be aware of anybody pushing her in the future as she's an exemplary easy target if town.

Zendal-As I said earlier, if I'm wrong on Byngo/Vanessa, than Zendal is the first place I look. The main thing that makes me look at him is how fast he jumps to agree with me on people. I post that Punchy is likely townie, four minutes later he agrees. I post the first sus on Vanessa, he moves right on to agreeing with me. But I really like his reads and the logic he provides, and the main reason that I'm withholding on TRing him is his reaction to Dedenne specifically, and the timing that he provides.

(Note, this came after rereading) I am also uncomfortable with Zendal's Byngo vote specifically, as Vanessa as by far been his top sus consistantly throughout the game. I can understand being that Byngo works with more combinations (I am of the same opinion that Dedenne/Vanessa are unlikely, but for far different reasons), but it still makes me uncomfortable. Overall, I'd LIKE to say that you're town, but if mafia, I'm honestly not sure who'd Zendal would be with. Probably Evan is the most likely scum teammate out of anybody by far, but I'm kinda going back on viewing Zendal/Vanessa as not a possibility as I can see it as being a distancing effort. I also don't think that Byngo/Zendal is likely (note, I'm not ignoring Dedenne in all this, but I really am not getting good data from their reactions)

Vanessa-OK, what you are doing with Dedenne feels distirbingly like a pocket attempt, I was fine with this post

You're not a disgrace to mafia, everyone has to start somewhere! But it would be helpful if you tried to explain your thoughts a little bit even if people said it before. Eg. what about Evan makes you think he isn't scum?

I was kinda scum-leaning Dedenne before because she felt like noob mafia trying to fly under the radar, but this post feels like genuine new town frustration imo.
But what Dedenne has done has not warrented a townlean over myself and waffles, this feels like you are trying to gain her trust.
Reads

Strong townlean
Punchy

Townlean
Byngo
Dad
Dedenne

Slight townlean
Dolby
Waffles

By POE these are my scumleans
Evan
Zendel

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan I feel could be scum because he just seems a little different from the past two games where he was town. Last game I knew he was town right away, but I didn't get that feeling this time.

As dumb as it sounds, Zendel is pretty much my second scumlean bc nothing he posted has indicated town to me, whereas with the others I had a reason to believe they were town (all of which I explained throughout the thread I believe)

I do like the Evan and Zendal reads assuming you are town, in your position, those two would make the post sense. But I don't really like how Dad is elevated, or really know your motivations. If scum, she's def mafia with Dad, Zendal (both of them went to having each other as second-choice lynch options, reminds me of what me and Heyden did in Smash for the whole game), or Byngo. This does have less content then it should, but I honestly didn't see anything that had much merit or notability in her reaction to Dedenne except her forthcoming reads.

Honestly yeah. All of the reasons she's sussing you for are things I'm townreading you for. Waffles, what makes you think he's scum over just a new player?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No point of doing a reads list yet bc it would mostly be nulls, but alongside my previous townreads I'm also townleaning Dad because his behaviour is the same as the past games I've seen him in.
Also, honestly can't remember you playing with Dad.

Byngo-Byngo has put out...markedly little thus far. I'm gonna go over what she said briefly since last night

k i read the last several pages

ityw is a slight tl now. at first i was thinking ityw was scummy for pushing punchy, cuz he?s an easy target. but then i realized that scum don?t usually push noobs for that exact reason. they?ll worry about getting called out for latching onto an easy target, also punchy is nearly universally tr?d so coming out with a scumread on him feels too bold a move that i don?t think a scum ityw would make

also since the topic is noobs, not really liking dedenne cuz she?s starting to feel like reserved/lurky noob scum
This is eh, I get the sentiment, and nothing that makes me think of her either way.
what have i been repeating tho

have you iso?d me or r u just going by what dolby says
Kinda irks me, because I think I did a good job highlighting the Byngo/Vanessa connections, and honestly Zendal's cause of sus was pretty distinct from that vein, but it's meh.

as have i but ur dismissing that. i mean iirc i first brought up how dedenne seemed like reserved scum, which funny enough, is the reason u sus her too
This is meh as well

Really there isn't much on Byngo, the best thing that I can use to for her reads is this from yesterday
i was eating plus im not gonna be around to post every hour l o l

what?s so sus about vanessa? yes she hasn?t posted much and i would place her as null, but that?s simply due to early game and low content. of her posts, there?s nothing that sticks out about her wording or tone

ngl i don?t like how a number of people thought vanessa was sus after dolby brought her up. punchy is still a tr but eyes r def on zendel and evan

also wtf deddene posted?
Overall, Byngo TLs Vanessa and ITYW, SLs Dedenne, and cautious of Zendal and Evan. I'd like to say that if scum, Byngo's maf with Dad or Vanessa, because she kinda misrepresented how Evan went about Vanessa, and Zendal voted for her. Nor do a think she'd call attention to scummate Dedenne

I'll make some post links for you guys

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad
ITookYourWaffles
PunchyDaHufflepuff
Dolby
Dedenne2
Byngo
AmazonEvan19
Zendal
VanessaMay18

Also lol, didn't notice Vanessa was sus, not a scumlean, but imo, still seems convienient that both are each others second choices

That's a good point, if Vanessa is trying to gain my trust then...

This is the point where I contemplate my life choices.

Actually I'm going to look at the posts in further detail.

@Dolby: Uhm, my scumread on dedenne is FAR from a policy. I gave several reasons why I felt her posts) and townreading of me in particular) oozed of new scum behavior. I don't want her lynched because of inactivity; clearly she's been decently active in the thread. So I'm not sure how you read "policy vote" out of my dedenne analysis, when it's anything but.

Note to self: need to make new reads

- - - Post Merge - - -

My top scumleans rn are vanessa and dedenne, but byngo isn't doing herself favors either in my opinion.

Honestly, with such a broad and wide range of suspects, with nobody having received multiple votes and pretty much no possibility on coming to a concensus, I would expect some more activity or people trying to convince each other. Throughout the day, I've made a few teams that I felt were extremely unlikely out of boredom, only being able to get to a computer at this point

Zendal/Vanessa (NOTE: While I was making these, I did kind of disagree with this, but I still feel like this team is kinda unlikely)
Punchy/Evan
Punchy/Waffles
Dad/Zendal
Waffles/Vanessa
Evan/Vanessa
Dedenne/Zendal (marginally less likely)

All of these aren't particularly likely in my view moving forward. I remember writing one more down, but I forgot what it was, so we're leaving with that.

Punchy-Honestly, I'm tempted to townlock him rather than townlean him simply for how he's behaving. I really don't think that new scum would go out and accuse this many people pretty much baselessly. Weirdly, up until he went after Dedenne, I thought that she would the only person he could be teamed with (the logic here being that Punchy would not want to townlean any town for any reason unnessesarily).

Waffles- Lowkey think that Waffles would be scum with Evanif she's scum with anybody here (I townlean overall, but given we probably have only two scum and relationships between people are going to be less complex, so it's useful to analyze). The fact that she knew what I was refering to is major townpoints, and honestly has a better contribution compared to last game, including her reads list. My only qualm is how she addresses Evan, as I don't think what he's done is really warranting of top TL.

Evan-Eh, Evan hasn't really done all that much to warrant a lean from me, after waffles, these really have degraded in strength, but I really haven't seen anything that would indicate he's scum. The only thing that makes me think he's town if that he had the exact same thought process as me with Vanessa. If he's scum, it's probably with either Byngo or Dad(or Dedenne). I do disagree with his vote on Dedenne, but that's normal for him, as he clearly still thinks that policy lynching works(this comes off as arogant, I know)

Dad-Have gotten little significant from him other than his Zendal read. Now yes, his read on Zendal was pretty contentful and well-thought out, but that only really tells about him in relation to Zendal. I know your sick, but I'd like to see even one-word thoughts on the other players

Dedenne-There's little to see here. Notable reads include townlean on Evan, and sussing Zendal, but little content to them. However, I would be aware of anybody pushing her in the future as she's an exemplary easy target if town.

Zendal-As I said earlier, if I'm wrong on Byngo/Vanessa, than Zendal is the first place I look. The main thing that makes me look at him is how fast he jumps to agree with me on people. I post that Punchy is likely townie, four minutes later he agrees. I post the first sus on Vanessa, he moves right on to agreeing with me. But I really like his reads and the logic he provides, and the main reason that I'm withholding on TRing him is his reaction to Dedenne specifically, and the timing that he provides.

(Note, this came after rereading) I am also uncomfortable with Zendal's Byngo vote specifically, as Vanessa as by far been his top sus consistantly throughout the game. I can understand being that Byngo works with more combinations (I am of the same opinion that Dedenne/Vanessa are unlikely, but for far different reasons), but it still makes me uncomfortable. Overall, I'd LIKE to say that you're town, but if mafia, I'm honestly not sure who'd Zendal would be with. Probably Evan is the most likely scum teammate out of anybody by far, but I'm kinda going back on viewing Zendal/Vanessa as not a possibility as I can see it as being a distancing effort. I also don't think that Byngo/Zendal is likely (note, I'm not ignoring Dedenne in all this, but I really am not getting good data from their reactions)

Vanessa-OK, what you are doing with Dedenne feels distirbingly like a pocket attempt, I was fine with this post

But what Dedenne has done has not warrented a townlean over myself and waffles, this feels like you are trying to gain her trust.

I do like the Evan and Zendal reads assuming you are town, in your position, those two would make the post sense. But I don't really like how Dad is elevated, or really know your motivations. If scum, she's def mafia with Dad, Zendal (both of them went to having each other as second-choice lynch options, reminds me of what me and Heyden did in Smash for the whole game), or Byngo. This does have less content then it should, but I honestly didn't see anything that had much merit or notability in her reaction to Dedenne except her forthcoming reads.

Also, honestly can't remember you playing with Dad.

Byngo-Byngo has put out...markedly little thus far. I'm gonna go over what she said briefly since last night

This is eh, I get the sentiment, and nothing that makes me think of her either way.

Kinda irks me, because I think I did a good job highlighting the Byngo/Vanessa connections, and honestly Zendal's cause of sus was pretty distinct from that vein, but it's meh.

This is meh as well

Really there isn't much on Byngo, the best thing that I can use to for her reads is this from yesterday

Overall, Byngo TLs Vanessa and ITYW, SLs Dedenne, and cautious of Zendal and Evan. I'd like to say that if scum, Byngo's maf with Dad or Vanessa, because she kinda misrepresented how Evan went about Vanessa, and Zendal voted for her. Nor do a think she'd call attention to scummate Dedenne

I'll make some post links for you guys

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad
ITookYourWaffles
PunchyDaHufflepuff
Dolby
Dedenne2
Byngo
AmazonEvan19
Zendal
VanessaMay18

Also lol, didn't notice Vanessa was sus, not a scumlean, but imo, still seems convienient that both are each others second choices
This is kind of funny.

No point of doing a reads list yet bc it would mostly be nulls, but alongside my previous townreads I'm also townleaning Dad because his behaviour is the same as the past games I've seen him in.

@Dolby, this was the post I made about Dad from yesterday morning.

Also, I townlean Dedenne more than you or Waffles because her tone and actions (or lackthereof) scream town to me. I only have small reasons to townlean the two of you, but the majority of what Dedenne has said (eg beating down on herself, hesitant to make claims because she can't back them up, not wanting to parrot other players) sounds like new town. All of the reasons you guys have for scumleaning her are making her seem town in my eyes, Accuse me of pocketing or whatever but if she's scum I will throw my shoe out the window.

I don't recall calling Dedenne scumlean or townlean give her null because its hard to determine her style and nothing much about her post aside her thoughts on other players as what Dolby said its more likely she will be disadvantage on future cuz of how she will be treated in future day/night possible with punchy tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also you kinda sound like me when I had a hard time what to say as scum and talks about Bianca none stop trying to defend that person which is an easy target in order to gain trust from other people's perspective

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah you can tell im not reading cuz im so sleepy i wanted to post smthing smh

I'm almost 100% certain that Punchy is town, mainly because of his accusations (notably Evan) and his general actions don't make me feel like he's scum

lowkey annoyed people are sus’ing me for not generating much content, something i never do. i mean im doing the best i can with the time i have, which is pretty tight due to work being hectic cuz the time of year + someone abruptly left so I have work 2 extra hours everyday until someone is found

aa for who id lynch, probably dedenne because she still seems reserved. confidence isn’t v high on that but no one else sticks out

Yes, my confidence isn't very high, but either way I wouldn't have much confidence as this is my first game.

Idk who to trust... Dedene seems scummy, Waffles almost certainly is scum, (Dolby or Dad could be throwing us all for a loop) Evan is a small scumlean, she isn't being very active.

You have not been active at all until the last 12 hours, and you haven't been doing anything that tells me that you're town.

Well there is a thing called school.
And timezones.
And sleeping.
Oh well, I guess you'll just have to figure out yourself that you're wrong

Bianca could I get replaced? I've never asked to be replaced on tbt before but I'm too dizzy/headached to even scumhunt in any extensive manner.

More or less skimmed up to this point and my opinions haven't changed, but if my pre-death or replacement content is to be considered, I end my involvement in the game with the assumption that it's probably Zendel and Vanessa or Byngo. Keep an eye on Dolby surviving for like...more than 1-2 nights.

Got woken up by an extremely sore throat, like half of my airway blocked, and a fever. So I'm just skimming the thread while I wait for pain meds to kick in so I can maybe fall back asleep. Will respond to this with more detail but...

This post isn't sloppy. At the end of the day people are just going to have to read into that for themselves but I stick by that you were being defensive in the moment I quoted. Also my first point can't exactly be applied to anyone. When town does this it's often a newer player who has trouble forming reads so they just try and act helpful as town but when people get a few games behind them and that's all they do, it's worth bringing up. I'm guessing the last point is sarcasm but when people find other people sus for only sheeping an opinion it's sheeping because nothing new (or personalized) is added to that opinion, players have the right to sus somebody over it.

Feeling off about the potential partners for Zendel though, especially now that he is taking a stance against them both, so I'll revisit it after I try and get more sleep. May ask to be replaced if this gets nastier than it already is but I hate doing that.

Why the tf would I be defensive to a post that isnt even attacking me, he was relating to me.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

I've come to dislike giving my townreads because it influences whether or not mafia kills me or keeps me alive, but I might as well give em now:

Scumreads are in Zendel, Vanessa, and Bynco
Nulls are in Dolby and Waffles. I think they're both town but they're too self-aware as players for me to feel sure on them tbh.
Townread the rest of them.

@ Dolby about my vote on Byngo

Scum read > Suspicion

I may have been more consistent on Vanessa throughout but a gut feeling is not reason enough for me to vote for somebody. Whereas Byngo has been constantly reiterating points throughout instead of joining into real discussion/ being original or at least trying to be original, showing a lack of effort and dedication to helping us. Dedenne is another lynch candidate as she has shown multiple signs of new scum.

Why the tf would I be defensive to a post that isnt even attacking me, he was relating to me.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

It wasn't defending against Evan but an 'I understand why people could be scumreading me right now BUT' kind of post iirc. Worry may be a better term but I still categorize it as defensive.

Bianca could I get replaced? I've never asked to be replaced on tbt before but I'm too dizzy/headached to even scumhunt in any extensive manner.

More or less skimmed up to this point and my opinions haven't changed, but if my pre-death or replacement content is to be considered, I end my involvement in the game with the assumption that it's probably Zendel and Vanessa or Byngo. Keep an eye on Dolby surviving for like...more than 1-2 nights.

I hope you feel better soon!

Back