• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

lol i didnt mean dded lol

really? how come when i click its working? are the links exlcusive to me?

Maybe? Whenever I click it says there are no posts to show

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well it says "sorry, no matches - please try different terms"

I'm fine with a Vanessa, Dedenne or Byngo lynch. Preferably Byngo or Dedenne.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Placing vote on Byngo.

Byngo's a little parrot (whether she is reiterating her own points over and over again or other peoples) this game and that = lack of interest in creating new discussion or trying to find scum. I haven't seen any real original contributions but I understand that it's annoying to be called out on having the same reads as someone else when there's no other points to be made.

what have i been repeating tho

have you iso?d me or r u just going by what dolby says

Reads

Strong townlean
Punchy

Townlean
Byngo
Dad
Dedenne

Slight townlean
Dolby
Waffles

By POE these are my scumleans
Evan
Zendel

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan I feel could be scum because he just seems a little different from the past two games where he was town. Last game I knew he was town right away, but I didn't get that feeling this time.

As dumb as it sounds, Zendel is pretty much my second scumlean bc nothing he posted has indicated town to me, whereas with the others I had a reason to believe they were town (all of which I explained throughout the thread I believe)

what have i been repeating tho

have you iso’d me or r u just going by what dolby says

I read through the thread myself and made my own reads, thanks.

I'll post some examples tomorrow, I'm tired and I couldn't be bothered going through the thread right now.

I really don't like the reason "this person is scum because they suspected me post"

Gonna give ya a tip how to make a post

State the name who are you suspecting with
Reason and proof
Summary

Brb going to class

Top lynch choice would be Evan by that logic I guess, unless Zendel does something more scummy or I change my mind about Dolby or Waffles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(ninja'd)

I read through the thread myself and made my own reads, thanks.

I'll post some examples tomorrow, I'm tired and I couldn't be bothered going through the thread right now.

as have i but ur dismissing that. i mean iirc i first brought up how dedenne seemed like reserved scum, which funny enough, is the reason u sus her too

Got woken up by an extremely sore throat, like half of my airway blocked, and a fever. So I'm just skimming the thread while I wait for pain meds to kick in so I can maybe fall back asleep. Will respond to this with more detail but...

1. Don't care for this point as it could be applied to anyone who wants to start the game, which is what I was trying to do.

2. That isn't a defense post at all, lol. I was referring to previous games were I could definitely see why people scum read me.
Evan referenced the time when I was just done with all the stupid reads on me (he wasn't even using that against me if you actually read the post) so that was my response to him about OTHER games.

3. So I was steering the pot when I said things exactly like this before which nobody batted an eye at in previous games to? Gotcha

This is what I go by in most games because I see it as balancing but sure.

4. Why do I need to take a stance on Evan? (I said earlier I have a slight town read on him now) I didn't have one at the time and I still didn't by the time I finished that post. Nothing changed about him at that point in my mind.

This whole post on me is sloppy, the first point could literally be applied to anyone (Me, Vanessa and Byngo). If I say something obvious then I must be scum. The second point could barely be called a point because it isn't a defense post at all. The third point is me "steering the pot" when I have theorized like that in my previous games. The forth point is irrelevant now since new posts were made from Evan which reminded me of town Evan, forcing me to give my non-existent opinion on someone is really silly and while you guys base your scum reads on gut feelings I'm sitting over here thinking of concrete reasoning to town or scum read people.

I have a gut feeling about Vanessa being scum but that's simply a suspicion, I'm not scum reading her for that because there are no real points to do so.

Guys you cant town read someone for the same reasons as someone else btw, it's illegal in mafia.

This post isn't sloppy. At the end of the day people are just going to have to read into that for themselves but I stick by that you were being defensive in the moment I quoted. Also my first point can't exactly be applied to anyone. When town does this it's often a newer player who has trouble forming reads so they just try and act helpful as town but when people get a few games behind them and that's all they do, it's worth bringing up. I'm guessing the last point is sarcasm but when people find other people sus for only sheeping an opinion it's sheeping because nothing new (or personalized) is added to that opinion, players have the right to sus somebody over it.

Feeling off about the potential partners for Zendel though, especially now that he is taking a stance against them both, so I'll revisit it after I try and get more sleep. May ask to be replaced if this gets nastier than it already is but I hate doing that.

The fact that Waffles townlocks me over a specific post is very townie since I specifically made a post for town to react to it, since only town would know about it and mafia wouldn?t. That?s like, my first, most obvious thought so far

since you know what I'm talking about I find this ability messed up and would be unfair for red party

Okay looking at the voting thread seems messed up (like my life rn lol) also Den/Pun take your time

Back