• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

dolby is my dad don't trash him

- - - Post Merge - - -

pardon me, i meant to say *eternal president

nah i doubt it, i know he's good at mafia but i don't think he's THAT elaborate enough to have set everything up for him to be townlocked like this. not only that but his only compatible team mate would have to be ITYW.

I could 100% see a Dolby/Zendal team if Dolby was scum. That's highly unlikely

Ness could you please submit your reads? I'm pretty sure they're pretty similar to all of ours, but I'd like to see them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, b4 we go through with this, how likely is it that Bianca gave maf 2 douses per night?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No I’m def 12

So wait a minute. It would take 2 nights to kill a town?

Ness could you please submit your reads? I'm pretty sure they're pretty similar to all of ours, but I'd like to see them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So wait a minute. It would take 2 nights to kill a town?

they haven't changed much, i already said what they are in an earlier post

i mean wouldn’t 2 douses be unbalanced in scums favor

Well, here’s what I was thinking
If we lynched you today and Evan was modkilled, that’s probably either two town down or town win. This would make it 4v2. If maf got off two douses and ignited both of them it’s 2v2, bam, maf win

is no lynch an option then? dolby lowkey has me paranoid with that theory

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually wait...that kinda sounds a bit ridiculous, becuase if thats the case then we've probably already lost bc assuming that it is 2 then mafia could just douse 4 players and end the game

ugh this set-up is so strange

Question to the host only: Yanno how this "arsonist" setup role works for ya?

Can arsonists douse 2 people per night?

depending on this answer then we should be okay

Back