• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

To be fact Zen and Byngo just mention Able townie sooo does this conclude theyre both clear

- - - Post Merge - - -

???

please do

are you being sarcastic or do you actually want to be lynched? i mean seriously I want to give you a chance bc ur last several posts have felt sorta townie despite them being aimed towards me

do you want me or zendel lynched atm? or would you prefer someone else? and just saying, I don't think Zendel is mafia because u can just sorta "feel it" if you know what I mean, he's normally super uptight as mafia and he ends up being like...overly friendly if thats a way to describe it? he could just be playing me rn bc i haven't done any serious analysis this game but he seems to be telling the truth especially with his earlier posts

To be fact Zen and Byngo just mention Able townie sooo does this conclude theyre both clear

- - - Post Merge - - -

???

Ness, Byngo and myself did. That's why I mentioned Evan/Dedenne.

Don't think it puts Byngo in the clear tho.

- - - Post Merge - - -

???

what do u mean? by that logic shouldn't everyone who mentioned the able townie role name be clear lmao

If there is one I bet there will be one comment saying "wtf" and that's it.

mlzi5wpqksnz.png

what do u mean? by that logic shouldn't everyone who mentioned the able townie role name be clear lmao

She was referencing that they said certain details at th same time and you gave the role name

Gonna be gone, be back in a few hours

are you being sarcastic or do you actually want to be lynched? i mean seriously I want to give you a chance bc ur last several posts have felt sorta townie despite them being aimed towards me

do you want me or zendel lynched atm? or would you prefer someone else? and just saying, I don't think Zendel is mafia because u can just sorta "feel it" if you know what I mean, he's normally super uptight as mafia and he ends up being like...overly friendly if thats a way to describe it? he could just be playing me rn bc i haven't done any serious analysis this game but he seems to be telling the truth especially with his earlier posts

perhaps

either of you

i gave more reasoning than just “i can feel it”

Everyones gonna claim Able at this point i didnt mention my role but I did get what Dolby say hence i made him townlock and Im very confident with this

Im fine with Evan lynch not sure with Dedenne

Could you imagine if Dolby was mafia and literally masterminded this whole thing?

I would smile and close my laptop gently, then I would lay slowly on my side on my bed, put my hands together and tucked beneath my head and then proceed to scream from laughter.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tucked = tuck

I need to go to sleep

Dolby mention the ability first so I kinda doubt tbh and some of us can confirm it

Could you imagine if Dolby was mafia and literally masterminded this whole thing?

I would smile and close my laptop gently, then I would lay slowly on my side on my bed, put my hands together and tucked beneath my head and then proceed to scream from laughter.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tucked = tuck

I need to go to sleep

nah i doubt it, i know he's good at mafia but i don't think he's THAT elaborate enough to have set everything up for him to be townlocked like this. not only that but his only compatible team mate would have to be ITYW.

Key word was imagine and my second post was a joke at how godly the minion Dolby is.

Oh my goodness gracious golly goodness gosh guacamole gurd!

nah i doubt it, i know he's good at mafia but i don't think he's THAT elaborate enough to have set everything up for him to be townlocked like this. not only that but his only compatible team mate would have to be ITYW.

Just gonna say that it happened once 3.5 years ago. Yes, it’s that one game that I always talk about and the pinnacle of my mafia career

Just gonna say that it happened once 3.5 years ago. Yes, it’s that one game that I always talk about and the pinnacle of my mafia career

Why aren't you good now?

lol, I'm sorry jk jk jk

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did I just do an offending, was that offend? oh my gosh

Back