Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

I'm the same way in which I can't vote after death (The rolename is Able Townie or something like that at least), I think Bianca saw the Forest Fire set-up on mafia scum and made the same mistake as me in thinking that it's a balanced set-up (even though it seriously isn't)

Yeah I'm pretty sure mine was Able Townie too.

I'm the same way in which I can't vote after death (The rolename is Able Townie or something like that at least), I think Bianca saw the Forest Fire set-up on mafia scum and made the same mistake as me in thinking that it's a balanced set-up (even though it seriously isn't)

Tbh, I think 7v2 leaves the possibility of mistakes for the maf team, but yeah, pretty large unbalance

Thoughts Ness?

After i read all pages and the Dolby post iso also Zendal and Byngo discussing role pm might conclude to vote Evan

Wtf yo im screaming

Tbh, I think 7v2 leaves the possibility of mistakes for the maf team, but yeah, pretty large unbalance

Thoughts Ness?

ugh i'm not even sure at this point, I haven't been thoroughly reading as much of the thread as I should have the last several days

I'm still on board with a Byngo lynch but I would be fine with an Evan. Still prefer Byngo, but some of her more recent posts have felt a bit more townie?

Oh my god no way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can Evan just come in her and claim, to make this easier?

This game is pretty much done as most of us are bored/pissed off right now.

thank you

something i can agree with

- - - Post Merge - - -

thought obviously anyone is gonna claim able townie

Has Evan posted at all in this day? If she hasn't will she be Mod Killed? I know, I know, day ends at uhh When is EoD? ._.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you

something i can agree with

- - - Post Merge - - -

thought obviously anyone is gonna claim able townie

I did dat, and Dolby said this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Low key think this is a town thought (despite being fundamentally wrong)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also let?s not make this a claim fest

yay a claim fest

Has Evan posted at all in this day? If she hasn't will she be Mod Killed? I know, I know, day ends at uhh When is EoD? ._.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did dat, and Dolby said this.

dude you don't need to type in green text if a player is able to answer it, just use it when you have a question that only the host can answer. Evan hasn't posted today (and just for future reference, Evan is a guy hence his name being masculine.)

dude you don't need to type in green text if a player is able to answer it, just use it when you have a question that only the host can answer. Evan hasn't posted today (and just for future reference, Evan is a guy hence his name being masculine.)

You didn't see the interactions between them earlier did you? It's kind of an inside thing now that it's been dealt with.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The people who aren't in the clear are Dedenne and Evan, were they an established/ thought out team by anyone?

Didn't think about them being a team, more focused on Byngo/Dedenne or Byngo/Vanessa.

You didn't see the interactions between them earlier did you? It's kind of an inside thing now that it's been dealt with.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The people who aren't in the clear are Dedenne and Evan, were they an established/ thought out team by anyone?

Didn't think about them being a team, more focused on Byngo/Dedenne or Byngo/Vanessa.

Evan voted for Dedenne yesterday, making it 3 Vanessa, 2 Dedenne. One more vote change could've put the lynch on Dedenne, no way they are a team

Byngo/Evan it is then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let's get this bandwagon going then, wee woo wee woo!

Back