• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

HAHAHAHAHAHAAS LONG AS IS NOT COPY PASTE ITS FINE RIGHT?

I'm the same way in which I can't vote after death (The rolename is Able Townie or something like that at least), I think Bianca saw the Forest Fire set-up on mafia scum and made the same mistake as me in thinking that it's a balanced set-up (even though it seriously isn't)

Yeah I'm pretty sure mine was Able Townie too.

I'm the same way in which I can't vote after death (The rolename is Able Townie or something like that at least), I think Bianca saw the Forest Fire set-up on mafia scum and made the same mistake as me in thinking that it's a balanced set-up (even though it seriously isn't)

Tbh, I think 7v2 leaves the possibility of mistakes for the maf team, but yeah, pretty large unbalance

Thoughts Ness?

able townie is a funny rolename cuz it makes me think of the able sisters from ac

lol

After i read all pages and the Dolby post iso also Zendal and Byngo discussing role pm might conclude to vote Evan

Wtf yo im screaming

Tbh, I think 7v2 leaves the possibility of mistakes for the maf team, but yeah, pretty large unbalance

Thoughts Ness?

ugh i'm not even sure at this point, I haven't been thoroughly reading as much of the thread as I should have the last several days

I'm still on board with a Byngo lynch but I would be fine with an Evan. Still prefer Byngo, but some of her more recent posts have felt a bit more townie?

italicized lol = sarcasm

Oh my god no way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can Evan just come in her and claim, to make this easier?

This game is pretty much done as most of us are bored/pissed off right now.

Oh my god no way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can Evan just come in her and claim, to make this easier?

This game is pretty much done as most of us are bored/pissed off right now.

thank you

something i can agree with

- - - Post Merge - - -

thought obviously anyone is gonna claim able townie

Has Evan posted at all in this day? If she hasn't will she be Mod Killed? I know, I know, day ends at uhh When is EoD? ._.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you

something i can agree with

- - - Post Merge - - -

thought obviously anyone is gonna claim able townie

I did dat, and Dolby said this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Low key think this is a town thought (despite being fundamentally wrong)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also let?s not make this a claim fest

yay a claim fest

Has Evan posted at all in this day? If she hasn't will she be Mod Killed? I know, I know, day ends at uhh When is EoD? ._.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did dat, and Dolby said this.

dude you don't need to type in green text if a player is able to answer it, just use it when you have a question that only the host can answer. Evan hasn't posted today (and just for future reference, Evan is a guy hence his name being masculine.)

dude you don't need to type in green text if a player is able to answer it, just use it when you have a question that only the host can answer. Evan hasn't posted today (and just for future reference, Evan is a guy hence his name being masculine.)

You didn't see the interactions between them earlier did you? It's kind of an inside thing now that it's been dealt with.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The people who aren't in the clear are Dedenne and Evan, were they an established/ thought out team by anyone?

Didn't think about them being a team, more focused on Byngo/Dedenne or Byngo/Vanessa.

You didn't see the interactions between them earlier did you? It's kind of an inside thing now that it's been dealt with.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The people who aren't in the clear are Dedenne and Evan, were they an established/ thought out team by anyone?

Didn't think about them being a team, more focused on Byngo/Dedenne or Byngo/Vanessa.

Evan voted for Dedenne yesterday, making it 3 Vanessa, 2 Dedenne. One more vote change could've put the lynch on Dedenne, no way they are a team

Byngo/Evan it is then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let's get this bandwagon going then, wee woo wee woo!

Back