• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

I wasn't a #liar before and I'm not a #liar now either

wat

- - - Post Merge - - -

A Dedenne/Byngo pairing is possible, but I doubt it since at the time that Byngo left the read, Dedenne was a real lynch candidate iirc Said behavior doesn't really make sense if they're scum together.

Byngo, who would you rather lynch than Vanessa? You've only given reads on maybe 5 people

Could you refer me to it please? Don't remember it.

I wasn't a #liar before and I'm not a #liar now either
Gonna literally LOL if Bianca made you mafia intentionally just to say in the lynch/endgame post that you were a liar after all.

But yeah, I still feel that Byngo/Vanessa is a very plausible team

- - - Post Merge - - -

wat

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you refer me to it please? Don't remember it.

k i read the last several pages

ityw is a slight tl now. at first i was thinking ityw was scummy for pushing punchy, cuz he’s an easy target. but then i realized that scum don’t usually push noobs for that exact reason. they’ll worry about getting called out for latching onto an easy target, also punchy is nearly universally tr’d so coming out with a scumread on him feels too bold a move that i don’t think a scum ityw would make

also since the topic is noobs, not really liking dedenne cuz she’s starting to feel like reserved/lurky noob scum
Anyway, I was wrong(read the time it was made as PM instead of AM), I still think that Byngo/Dedenne is less feasible than Byngo/Vanessa if we're assuming Byngo is maf

Gonna literally LOL if Bianca made you mafia intentionally just to say in the lynch/endgame post that you were a liar after all.

But yeah, I still feel that Byngo/Vanessa is a very plausible team

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, I was wrong(read the time it was made as PM instead of AM), I still think that Byngo/Dedenne is less feasible than Byngo/Vanessa if we're assuming Byngo is maf

Do you not see that as some form of distancing?

A Dedenne/Byngo pairing is possible, but I doubt it since at the time that Byngo left the read, Dedenne was a real lynch candidate iirc Said behavior doesn't really make sense if they're scum together.

Byngo, who would you rather lynch than Vanessa? You've only given reads on maybe 5 people

i already said dedenne earlier, but im starting to lean towards zendel because of his vote on vanessa. reads to me that he’s content with her lynch even though me and dedenne are apparently a higher priority. that’s not a town attitude

you know...i'm getting kinda uncomfortable with half the playerlist voting for vanessa right now. vanessa does seem scummy but it feels off that she's such a major wagon when there is still a handful of time left

- - - Post Merge - - -

i already said dedenne earlier, but im starting to lean towards zendel because of his vote on vanessa. reads to me that he’s content with her lynch even though me and dedenne are apparently a higher priority. that’s not a town attitude

so what would u define to be a "town attitude" then? he clearly seems to scumlean vanessa, he's just saying that he would prefer a lynch on you or dedenne

i don't really understand this read

You do realize I have had her as a suspicion for most of the game and I think either you/Vanessa or you/Dedenne are plausible. If it isn't Vanessa it's you and Dedenne. What would be the difference between me voting for you and everyone else voting for Vanessa? Everyone seems to be pretty set and I have offered insight into why I think you/dedenne is more likely but nobody seems to agree or care, I'm fine with any of you being lynched because I think you are all scummy for various reasons.

byngo trying to throw sus onto Zendel for that is sketchy.

so what would u define to be a "town attitude" then? he clearly seems to scumlean vanessa, he's just saying that he would prefer a lynch on you or dedenne

i don't really understand this read

we’ve established that there’s most likely 2 scum. he has me and dedenne as higher priority, yet he is fine with lynching a weaker scumlean. idk what’s hard to understand

And I would like to reiterate Byngo's question to Dolby.

Most of your team ideas center around Byngo, so why aren't you voting for her? Get the big fish out of the lake and suddenly it becomes a pond.

you know...i'm getting kinda uncomfortable with half the playerlist voting for vannessa right now.

I don't think Vanessa is scum, idk who is. Waffles isn't acting scummy to me. I think I'm going to go back to my thoughts on Evan D2 if Vanessa is town

And I would like to reiterate Byngo's question to Dolby.

Most of your team ideas center around Byngo, so why aren't you voting for her? Get the big fish out of the lake and suddenly it becomes a pond.

I've stated that I have no order of preference for Vanessa/Byngo. Byngo is stated a lot because I can imagine here on a team with more than half the players, while Vanessa I can see with only two or three

I've stated that I have no order of preference for Vanessa/Byngo. Byngo is stated a lot because I can imagine here on a team with more than half the players, while Vanessa I can see with only two or three

Right, I understand that reasoning.

But come on, kills the byngo.

we’ve established that there’s most likely 2 scum. he has me and dedenne as higher priority, yet he is fine with lynching a weaker scumlean. idk what’s hard to understand

i find it hard to understand because i'm town leaning him at the moment. this is SO town zendel just from the way he's posting, i know this from experience. He's posting things that are helpful and are actually bulky in sustance. He may not be the greatest player on the planet earth but he has the ability of throwing in his own thoughts and ideas out every now and then. a lynch on you or dedenne may not be in the light of day right now because of the amount of votes that Vanessa haves. He's never been the type to try and sway lynches, so it doesn't surprise me that he's compromising on someone that is likely to be lynched and still somewhat scumleans.

are you saying that you want Zendel lynched now? or do you want someone else lynched? How do you feel about Vanessa being the current lynch wagon?

i find it hard to understand because i'm town leaning him at the moment. this is SO town zendel just from the way he's posting, i know this from experience. He's posting things that are helpful and are actually bulky in sustance. He may not be the greatest player on the planet earth but he has the ability of throwing in his own thoughts and ideas out every now and then. a lynch on you or dedenne may not be in the light of day right now because of the amount of votes that Vanessa haves. He's never been the type to try and sway lynches, so it doesn't surprise me that he's compromising on someone that is likely to be lynched and still somewhat scumleans.

are you saying that you want Zendel lynched now? or do you want someone else lynched? How do you feel about Vanessa being the current lynch wagon?

Wait wait wait...

You mean to tell me you know how I play after so much time? i luv u. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm like that Italian Mother who is disappointed in the rest of her children because they are failures, but Joey comes out on top. lol

lmfao at vanessa legit believing Ness. As you all know, I am terrible at detecting jokes, and even I knew that was a joke. Just saying

If vanessa is town, sure that makes me look bad, but I'm willing to accept that risk since I think she's likeliest to be scum out of the Trio of Potentially Evil (dedenne, byngo, vanessa) that's constantly getting kicked around. I would say feel free to lynch me if she flips town, but we can't risk it with our margins, soooo

I still have a gut feeling that Byngo is town tbh

yes i would lynch him

i already stated my thoughts about vanessa being the wagon on page 34. i don’t agree with it and i think there’s atleast 1scum on her wagon

Can we just vote on Vanessa because shes a liar? Bianca is obviously the host anyway #jkjk

i already stated my thoughts about vanessa being the wagon on page 34. i don’t agree with it and i think there’s atleast 1scum on her wagon

>half the playerbase voting vanessa
>thinks scum might be on the wagon

7fa.jpg

Back