• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

I think we should lynch Dedenne. She seems scummy to me, lurking for 90% of the game and not posting anything useful.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another thing is that a doctor could have saved one of the dying people, but I think Dolby's post is more likely

Seems like it cuz of Vanessa's role description

- I would like your reads Dedenne and Punchy please
- Need iso post of byngo and evan this will get us information and decide the verdict
- I also kind of disagree lynching an inactive unless strong proof

I think we should lynch Dedenne. She seems scummy to me, lurking for 90% of the game and not posting anything useful.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another thing is that a doctor could have saved one of the dying people, but I think Dolby's post is more likely

I WAS ASLEEP

Sorry but that annoys me so much. If it says I'm not online, then I clearly have a reason for not posting lol

OKAY BOIZ IM A DAY COP AND LISTEN TO WAT I SAY

We should lynch either Byngo or Evan :lemon:

Ok waffles
Town:
Dolby (would be VERY surprised if he is scum)
Byngo I kind of see why people think he's (she's?) scum, but I don't think so
Ness Well, Dad was so much more helpful to town, but ness is seeming coastyish

Null:
Waffles, slight scumread, but not that much evidence
Evan

Scum:
Dedene: seems coasty and lurking a lot. I don't think sleeping is a good excuse to not post anything for 18 hours straight, and then going to sleep 30 minutes later?
Punchy OML SUCH OBVIOUS SCUM LYNCH HIM B4 HE KILLS EVERYONE!!!

Who am I missing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zendal's also null, I'm kind of torn between Waffles, Evan, and him to be the other scum

Ok waffles
Town:

Null:
Evan

Scum:
Dedene: seems coasty and lurking a lot. I don't think sleeping is a good excuse to not post anything for 18 hours straight, and then going to sleep 30 minutes later?

Who am I missing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zendal's also null, I'm kind of torn between Waffles, Evan, and him to be the other scum

I was at school as well lool

Punchy why have you been flip-flopping with me so much?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait seriously? This is an arsonist game?

uhh that's pretty unbalanced for the red team but okie lol
I have never played an arsonist game, can you explain why? (I don't think I have)

I'm gay

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL well now i have that on me for the future

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not gay >.<

Yes you are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah my reads updated, in order.

Strong Town

Dolby
Punchy
Ness
Waffles

Weak Town

Evan

Scum

Dedenne
Byngo

I don't have much doubt in my mind about Byngo/Dedenne. Evan being with either could be possible but I don't have much (if any)strong points to put him with either of them.

Ok waffles
Town:

Null:
Evan

Scum:

Who am I missing?

tenor.gif

- If you are unsure with Byngo shouldn't you put null on Byngo? Why do you think shes town?
- Can you elaborate more on Ness? I don't see him as coaster he has contribute to the town and he's really open with his thoughts that much what makes you think hes coasting?
- Even a town says I need to go to sleep and etc I dont think this is a reason why shes hella scummy but you made a slight good point on Dedenne also fyi we have different timezones.

Yeah, I want a Byngo or Dedenne lynch.

I find byngo/dedenne scum team really awkward because of N1 result and to be honest if I were to pick those two it would be Byngo cuz we get more information we need than Dedenne

Offtopic: Is ur sig soething funny/dirty?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And oh if anyone doesn't know what arsonist (mafia) game descrip is: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Arsonist

tenor.gif

- If you are unsure with Byngo shouldn't you put null on Byngo? Why do you think shes town?
- Can you elaborate more on Ness? I don't see him as coaster he has contribute to the town and he's really open with his thoughts that much what makes you think hes coasting?
- Even a town says I need to go to sleep and etc I dont think this is a reason why shes hella scummy but you made a slight good point on Dedenne also fyi we have different timezones.

I find byngo/dedenne scum team really awkward because of N1 result and to be honest if I were to pick those two it would be Byngo cuz we get more information we need than Dedenne

Offtopic: Is ur sig soething funny/dirty?

This is a children's forum, so no.

It's cute/funny though. :)

Punchy how am ia coaster of all people here when I've put in 100% more effort into this than someone like Dedenne. I suppose me not being active yesterday because of thanksgiving constitutes as me "coasting".

In other words I'll make a bigger post later today, I definitely want a Byngo lynch.

Back