• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone help me with villager quotes/What inspiring things have they said to you?

KitaWarheit

Delicate Yet Exotic
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7248-9250-2231
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
So I'm doing some cross-stitching, I've made Julian and was going to use the quote "Remember that bad times are just times that are bad", but I think I want something more.... well, Julian! Has Julian ever said anything or perhaps even wrote anything to you that you find heart warming or just generally uplifting?

Same with Lolly! I want to do her next.

Oh but does anyone have pixels for Isabelle and Katrina, too? I have pixels for villagers but not NPCs ;v; I want to do those four.

I appreciate everyone in advanced!

"If I may be so bold, you're looking as cool as cucumbers." that quote is probably wrong, and all smugs say that lol

"I feel like we need more dancing happening. Shoom!" same thing for this one

Those are for Julian btw

Last edited:
"If I may be so bold, you're looking as cool as cucumbers." that quote is probably wrong, and all smugs say that lol

"I feel like we need more dancing happening. Shoom!" same thing for this one

Those are for Julian btw

Thank you! <3 I might use the cucumbers one ~

Don't sweat the small potatoes. (Frita says that one, but I always liked it lol)

I only have one smug (or used to) and they would always say the cucumber and dance one. Other then that, they didn't really say anything else that would differentiate them from another smug.

Don't sweat the small potatoes. (Frita says that one, but I always liked it lol)

I only have one smug (or used to) and they would always say the cucumber and dance one. Other then that, they didn't really say anything else that would differentiate them from another smug.

That's a good one ^^

“Weather like this makes me want to stay up all night listening to anime music!”

I think Graham (My favorite villager, a smug) has said some variation of this to me before.

Lol lemme look through my screenshots and find it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh, I just found a great one.
Hamlet saying
“the muscles you can’t see are important too!”
XD

Drago saying “I will love myself by eating my favorite ice cream and wearing baggy clothes”
Yesss

Last edited:
Back