• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Help me with my craft! (In need of quotes+pixels)

KitaWarheit

Delicate Yet Exotic
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7248-9250-2231
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
So I'm doing some cross-stitching, I've made Julian and was going to use the quote "Remember that bad times are just times that are bad", but I think I want something more.... well, Julian! Has Julian ever said anything or perhaps even wrote anything to you that you find heart warming or just generally uplifting?

Same with Lolly! I want to do her next. But I also will need her pixels... I can never remember where I found Julian. Does anyone have pixels for her (like what we use in our dreamy signatures)? And pixels for Isabelle and Katrina, if you guys don't mind! <3

I appreciate everyone in advanced!

Well, Julian's catchphrase is "Never trot when you can prance"? Not exactly uplifting, but pretty cute.

for the quotes, maybe you could try using their actual quotes? (the little message that appears when you read their picture)
julian's is "Never trot when you can prance."
and lolly's is "Laughter is the best medicine."
(I found these here :D)

you could also try looking up some personality dialogue (smug for julian, normal for lolly) and see if anything particularly fits them! for example, I can imagine the smug phrase, "I feel like we need more dancing happening now. Shoom! OK, that's a little better." really fitting julian haha

I love when the smugs say there needs to be more dancing. Having Lionel go “Shoom!” is hilarious every time.

Last edited:
I love when smugs say "you're looking as cool as a fair number of cucumbers"

Back