• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How productive are you?

It varies from day to day. Some days I get a ton of stuff done, others I don't feel like doing much.

big procrastinator. ive been doing better, but i still get stuff done either the day before or a couple days before its due, even if i have months.

depends on what I'm doing. with school things like homework I'm a terrible procrastinator, but besides that I guess I'm pretty productive?

I feel like I am more productive if I have a deadline to work towards. I am fine working on and finishing projects for class. However, I tend to procrastinate with random art projects I start for fun. Even saying I want to finish this costume for a certain anime convention seems to help. Except the conventions I like are closer to summer time so I am having trouble working on stuff now.

If I want to do something, I'm the first to finish. But I usually don't want to do it.

When it comes to school work, yes? Sort of. I try to get it done early so I don't spend time worrying about it. However, in other ways...not so much. Depression tends to get the better of me.

I can so relate to the depression. Some days I can't even get out of bed and for some reason feel afraid to face another day.

I can be a productive person when I want to be but it honestly depends on my mental health.

Back