• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How productive are you?

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
I'm really productive. I do all my work and I am that one b*****d that will make you all look incompetent while I did the homework XD No, I'm kidding. I don't make you look incompetent. I make you look lazy.
In all seriousness, are you good at getting work done? Or are you a heavy procrastinator?

I'm very productive. If I'm doing something that I can't add to my portfolio, I get very frustrated with myself.

I'm productive, if I'm not doing something I'll get irritated.

When it comes to school work, yes? Sort of. I try to get it done early so I don't spend time worrying about it. However, in other ways...not so much. Depression tends to get the better of me.

Depends on what it is. I can be very productive, I get really engrossed in my art and studying. I've spent entire summers making study notes and drawing, sunup to sundown. I also feel uneasy when I'm not working and that usually pushes me to start something - beginning is the hardest part, for me anyway.

When it comes to school work, yes? Sort of. I try to get it done early so I don't spend time worrying about it. However, in other ways...not so much. Depression tends to get the better of me.

Aw I'm sorry. Depression used to get me in my slumps too. For me, I would imagine a small little chihuahua waiting for me. I would finish asap so the chihuahua could come in- it was allergic to work. ^_^
I hope you can overpower your depression. Something that really helps me is having inspirational quotes on "picture frame standees" made out of paper and cardboard.
My personal favorite(out of what quotes I have in my room) is:
"Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must, but take the step"
I wish you luck in conquering your depression! I'm here if you need to talk!

very unproductive- even when i do manage to do some work, i still do it very slowly and without due care and attention.

i get amazing grades, though- thank god my memory is so good!

i procrastinate on procrastinating, that's how bad it is lol i seriously never start assigments until the last day and i put everything off, literally everything, even the smallest things hgfhjk my life is a mess
i wish i was an organised, productive person but thats just now how i work apparently, i tried so many times to get better but i cant ;-;

Hopeless procrastinator, the kind to start something, then do something else, start another thing, run after a butterfly...

I'm better when I'm doing things for others, if a friend or the boss ask me for something, I will most likely do it ASAP, I also respect deadlines but tend to be obsessional when doing something I like. I need someone to direct me.

What I find funny is that I have a friend who is (usually) very productive and organized, yet she's always late, forget to call back, forget our meetings, she's so unreliable in some circonstances. If her priority is to clean her house, she will clean her house even if it means she will be 2 hours late, whereas I, will neglect everything else to be on time.

I also don't like doing boring and useless things, like folding towels a certains way or ironing panties, I let that to other people that find it fun...

i haven't even looked at my syllabi since september i'm coasting on luck at the moment

no i'm not productive. i used to be

I open a Word Document to start my essay, go on YouTube to look for some music, end up watching videos, go on TBT and post on every thread I see, write one word of the essay, and then oops it's dinner time.

Incredibly lazy here lmao. I never do anything except write, write, write!

Not very productive at all. I get too distracted or bored easily and never finish anything..
honestly im surprised ive been able to even play animal crossing this long

Last edited:
I'm not lazy but I'm not super productive either, just trying to figure out how to be productive while disabled can be hard.

I do so little work that, if anything, I'm counterproductive.

I'm very productive when it comes to getting some procrastinating done.

Back