How productive are you?

It varies from day to day. Some days I get a ton of stuff done, others I don't feel like doing much.

big procrastinator. ive been doing better, but i still get stuff done either the day before or a couple days before its due, even if i have months.

depends on what I'm doing. with school things like homework I'm a terrible procrastinator, but besides that I guess I'm pretty productive?

I feel like I am more productive if I have a deadline to work towards. I am fine working on and finishing projects for class. However, I tend to procrastinate with random art projects I start for fun. Even saying I want to finish this costume for a certain anime convention seems to help. Except the conventions I like are closer to summer time so I am having trouble working on stuff now.

If I want to do something, I'm the first to finish. But I usually don't want to do it.

When it comes to school work, yes? Sort of. I try to get it done early so I don't spend time worrying about it. However, in other ways...not so much. Depression tends to get the better of me.

I can so relate to the depression. Some days I can't even get out of bed and for some reason feel afraid to face another day.

I can be a productive person when I want to be but it honestly depends on my mental health.

Back