• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Selling OCs

Roxi

★★★★★★★&
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (83) +
So I?m doing a bit of a clear out of some me OCs and adopts I no longer use and maybe someone else would love :D This is the first one I?m selling and she comes with 39 bits of art ( I can let you see them if you like )

(Taking tbt or rlc offers)

GGVQp

Attachments

• CBA10B07-157C-4061-B11A-EFFBB0D9DC8A.jpg
    CBA10B07-157C-4061-B11A-EFFBB0D9DC8A.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 87
She is adorable right x3

I got some great commissions from some amazing artists! But I haven’t in such a long time so I know passing her on is the best choice ^-^

omg i remember when you first got her hfjhfjfh

Awh I remember drawing her, hope she finds a good new home!!
Have you tried posting on TH by any chance? I think a lot of people are still looking for adopts on there ^^

Thanks Jint! I really need to commission you again soon when your open! I?m pretty sure you have drawn nearly all of my OCs and adopts x3

And I haven?t tried TH, I don?t have an account unfortunately x3

Thanks Jint! I really need to commission you again soon when your open! I?m pretty sure you have drawn nearly all of my OCs and adopts x3

And I haven?t tried TH, I don?t have an account unfortunately x3

Awh sadly I don't really open commission anymore these days, I just take them on case by case basis now _:)3JL)
I think people sell TH codes here sometimes!! They go for ~100tbt max, so it shouldn't be too hard to open an ac if you want to be on there o;

Back